going solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going solo

Hi all solo campers I love my Dimention and hope to meet with others to share walking and exploring.Would like to tour Wales and France but not alone.Thankyou for reading this happy camping.

Hi zoe1zoe2

Nice to have you on the forum you are very welcome, you aren't looking hard enough for Dimension owners there are lots of us about.

We'll wave next time you pass.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi zoe1zoe2

Hope you enjoy your Dimension as much as we do. Happy camping.

Comment

Hi zoe1zoe2 and welcome to the forum.
        Mary
        :sunshine:

Comment

Welcome from another solo camper.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat534 View Post
            Welcome from another solo camper.
            And another!

Comment

And another.

Comment

Hi Zoe,

When were you thinking of coming to Wales ? Give me a shout, if you come thru Builth Wells.

Marion

Comment

Solo camper

Another solo welcome.
                  I have toured this country on my own in my Romahome and usually meet some friendly people.
                  I tend to stay on small C&CC rally or temporary holiday sites. The larger commercial sites tend to be noisy and not my kind of holiday place.

Enjoy your camping !!!

Sunshine

Comment

Solo Camper

Big solo welcome, I'm on my own, but not for long when I reach my destination, I only stay on small C&CC sites and have met some very nice friendly folks, always had a great time, talking, looking, learning, what a way of life, just love it.
                    Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                    'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi everyone
                      As of today, I too am a Romahomersolo/soloroamaloner/Lonesoloromahomer <--- Take you pick!

Comment

Originally posted by sparky View Post
                        Hi everyone
                        As of today, I too am a Romahomersolo/soloroamaloner/Lonesoloromahomer <--- Take you pick!
                        You got your van then? Congratulations, hope you have many happy hours camping.
                        Graham
                        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

As of yesterday you are one of the family.
                          Now, join the Romaclub, they have rallies every month all over the place and one is coming up on the isle of wight.
                          As for a tent for pooch,lots of family members sleep with pooch in the van, you have two single beds remember.
                          Jayjay is right, you need very little to start, so get out in your new baby as quick as you can.
                          You will soon work out what is essential for you.
                          Happy camping.
                          look forward to our meeting.
                          Ian
                          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

I too am a "solo", but I sometimes feel like an "aloner", though not from choice. I have spent years of happy caravanning with my Late Wife, but times change. Perhaps the rest of you "soloers" at the IoW may give me a new slant on life!
                            Jim.
                            Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Hi another solo camper here -off on an adventure very soon -will start at the three counties show ground on Thursday thro Sunday then off to the welsh coast for a few days walking with the dogs.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X