A few days away ...alone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few days away ...alone!

Picture the scene,... wife and kids, (both disabled adults), taken to Stansted airport and on the plane to Lourdes for a week .... me? .... a whole week without the family, what can a man do??????
    Well, I am going away to two venues for the week.
    First of all I am going to Black Horse Farm near Folkestone for three nights in my Bilbo's Breakaway, home for two nights then going down to the Dorset Steam Fair for two nights, again in the campervan. Just heaven for a full week!
    As much as I love them all to bits it's really nice to have 'me' time, knowing their all ok i can just relax and enjoy mooching around.
    Then one week later back to Stansted to collect them, me, I have a perfect life.

Welcome Tony, and enjoy your 'me' time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Ash View Post
      Picture the scene,... wife and kids, (both disabled adults), taken to Stansted airport and on the plane to Lourdes for a week .... me? .... a whole week without the family, what can a man do??????
      Well, I am going away to two venues for the week.
      First of all I am going to Black Horse Farm near Folkestone for three nights in my Bilbo's Breakaway, home for two nights then going down to the Dorset Steam Fair for two nights, again in the campervan. Just heaven for a full week!
      As much as I love them all to bits it's really nice to have 'me' time, knowing their all ok i can just relax and enjoy mooching around.
      Then one week later back to Stansted to collect them, me, I have a perfect life.
      Enjoy BLISS !Happy days

Comment

Hi Tony

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your break it sounds as if you deserve it.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Ash View Post
          P..... home for two nights then going down to the Dorset Steam Fair for two nights, again in the campervan. Just heaven for a full week!
          Hi Tony, Enjoy your 'me' time. If you have never been to the Dorset Steam Fair before be warned. If travelling in the morning you need to arrive very very early as it is a massive event and often by 10am there are large queues, the roads are turned into a huge one way system. It is probably best to arrive by 9am It's a great event so have a great time.

Comment

Enjoy your week. I hope the sun shines for you too
            Jessie

Comment

Hi Tony

Enjoy you week and return refreshed.

Mary
              :sunshine:

Comment

Welcome and enjoy your break

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users