Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travels

Hi everyone,

I've just come back from my solo travels and had a great time using CC&c temporary sites. My first stop was the temporary site at Beadnell in Northumberland. I then went to North Berwick... a long way down the farm track but a fabulous beach and fantastic people who gave me fresh fish caught that morning. Next a day trip,by train, to Edinburgh..exhausted !!

After a few days back to Beadnell. As I came down the coast south I stopped at some lovely villages with coastal walks. I would have stopped at Whitley bay but couldn't find a site..maybe I didn't look hard enough. Then on to stay with friends for a few days.

Looking forward to my next adventure nearer home, Derbyshire.

Sunshine

hello Sunshine

We've just come back from our travels down South, starting at Stratford on Avon (I know, I know, it's not that far South!), then on to Worcestershire, then to Bristol, then to Weston super Mare and back up to Bourton on the Water. The first two were Romahome meets, the Bristol one and the Bourton one were C&CC DAs, and the Weston one (Sand Bay, actually) we just found in the C&CC magazine.

I had to come home for a day's work, but off to Anglesey tomorrow for the weekend, Llygwi Beach

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
      hello Sunshine

We've just come back from our travels down South, starting at Stratford on Avon (I know, I know, it's not that far South!), then on to Worcestershire, then to Bristol, then to Weston super Mare and back up to Bourton on the Water. The first two were Romahome meets, the Bristol one and the Bourton one were C&CC DAs, and the Weston one (Sand Bay, actually) we just found in the C&CC magazine.

I had to come home for a day's work, but off to Anglesey tomorrow for the weekend, Llygwi Beach
      Flipping eck, it's alright for some. Enjoy Anglesey.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Pleased your getting around the country Dolly. I would say you was south !! Enjoy your travels and hope to see you at a meet somewhere.

Sandra

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
          Pleased your getting around the country Dolly. I would say you was south !! Enjoy your travels and hope to see you at a meet somewhere.

Sandra
          What? Stockport in Cheshire? South?

Comment

Hi Dolly

Sorry to cause confusion !! I meant Stratford was south.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X