i'm still around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm still around

although i haven,t posted for some time,i have had a few days going to meets/ went to the c&w meet at great malvern, and last weekend at shepton mallet, did any on the forum go to any of these meets and did they enjoy them

Originally posted by novawight View Post
    although i haven,t posted for some time,i have had a few days going to meets/ went to the c&w meet at great malvern, and last weekend at shepton mallet, did any on the forum go to any of these meets and did they enjoy them
    Yes....unless there are two novawights, I was parked about 20m away from you in the same club . So I probably don't count

Not much of a country music fan, so the C&W aspect wasn't really my cup of tea, but any excuse to meet up with friends. Enjoyed Shepton last weekend a lot....lovely weather...enjoyable bus tour around the area....and nice fireworks. Plus Alonso won the F1 @ Monza on the Sunday...the weekend couldn't have been better
    Neil

Comment

Coughs
      Happiness is a palace on two wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_man_and_his_dob(lo) View Post
        Yes....unless there are two novawights, I was parked about 20m away from you in the same club . So I probably don't count

Not much of a country music fan, so the C&W aspect wasn't really my cup of tea, but any excuse to meet up with friends. Enjoyed Shepton last weekend a lot....lovely weather...enjoyable bus tour around the area....and nice fireworks. Plus Alonso won the F1 @ Monza on the Sunday...the weekend couldn't have been better
        Nice one mate , no there is only one novawight ( Del ) well who is going to win F1 tomorrow, used to follow f1 a lot although i watch it on tv , haven,t been to G. P Meeting since Silverstone 1990

Comment

Originally posted by novawight View Post
          Nice one mate , no there is only one novawight ( Del ) well who is going to win F1 tomorrow, used to follow f1 a lot although i watch it on tv , haven,t been to G. P Meeting since Silverstone 1990
          On paper...one of the Red Bulls. In reality...hopefully Fernando. And the way my week's been going....a McLaren
          Neil

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X