X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roger green
    replied
    We are going.

Yes we are going in July from here in Norway. We will take about 3wks and a full service in France as its cheeper. We shall be wild camping all the way as we dont like crowds but just like the open spaces been doing this all our lives Roger & Eileen. .
    Originally posted by lizzie View Post
    I met a fellow campervanner in Tescos car park today! She is planning to travel down to Portugal and was wondering if I knew anyone who might be taking their van that way with whom she could travel in convoy. Apparently she has been trying to post on this site having successfully registered as 'Glo' but with no luck so far - dont know if you might be able to help Graham?
    I said I would post query for her in the meantime. I hope that is OK with you.

Lizzie

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Originally posted by lizzie View Post
    Apparently she has been trying to post on this site having successfully registered as 'Glo' but with no luck so far - dont know if you might be able to help Graham?
    Hi Lizzie

Thanks for telling me about this, we have got a member registered as Glo and she should be able to post ok but she hasn't been in contact to say she is having trouble, I will email her and ask her what sort of problems she is encountering and maybe I can help.

Leave a comment:

• lizzie
    started a topic Anyone travelling to Portugal in April?

Anyone travelling to Portugal in April?

I met a fellow campervanner in Tescos car park today! She is planning to travel down to Portugal and was wondering if I knew anyone who might be taking their van that way with whom she could travel in convoy. Apparently she has been trying to post on this site having successfully registered as 'Glo' but with no luck so far - dont know if you might be able to help Graham?

Lizzie

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X