X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best mini camper van

up to date on which is the best micro camper van

Welcome Linda,

Subjective...depends on your needs, likes and dislikes..and your budget. (and your interpretation of "micro")
    Finding the one that's right and best for YOU is the trick.

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda Beauchamp View Post
        up to date on which is the best micro camper van
        Hi Linda

I agree with RUToyota which van you choose depends on your particular circumstances I assume you are a solo camper? What sort of camping do you prefer? Wild camping, campsites, long trips, couple of nights etc., Do you need a dedicated toilet? Shower? How much room have you got on your drive? Is the length/width of the van important?

There are lots of vans out there to choose from, take your time, do your research, view as many as possible, sit in them, ask to see the beds made up, imagine sitting in on a rainy, cold day, is it comfortable, what are cooking facilities like, how much storage is available?

Lots to think about, have a look at the vans for sale on our website.

https://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/sma...-for-sale.html
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Linda - that question is pretty similar to "which is the best car" or even "which is the best dessert" - so many factors. As Graham says, some ideas of exactly the sort of thing you are looking for and whether you want to spend a small fortune and buy new or are prepared for something a few years old will probably get some more specific type advice.

BTW the answers to my earlier questions are my Romahome R20 is the best car and jam suet roly-poly with custard!

Comment

I would add that with any camper, particularly the very small ones, willingness to compromise is necessary. Small motorhoming does require compromises. Welcome to the forum.
            ​​​​​
            Claire

Comment

Mine of course, but it's spoken for....

Paul.
              Seek to make a virtue of necessity.

Comment

Hi Linda.

If it is for a solo camper, and you have some money to spend, then the Romahome R10 is an excellent single person camper and avaiable from about £10,000 on the 2nd hand market now. Also Wheelhome make some superb car based campers for the solo or occaisional 2 person traveller. Also some of their older stuff is starting at about £3000 pounds now. JC Leisure did some fabulous little conversions on small vehicles and Drivelodge did a nice one on the Renault Kangoo, called the Joey.

The best thing I can suggest is simply to put micro camper van in the eBay search bar and it'll bring up some examples of the breed.

I think some of our forum partners here are also bespoke micro camper converters.

Panda
                https://www.youtube.com/user/pandabloke

Comment

I have a converted Fiat Doblo, the conversion is very good. It isn't perfect, though I doubt any small camper would be, but it works for me. Over the five years I have had it, I have learned how to make the best of a very small space, how to give myself extra space, awning or similar, and how to stick to the minimum in kit, still struggling with that, 😊. Anyway, keep looking and sitting in, you wil finda good choice.
                  Claire

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X