Camping alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camping alone

Interesting thread i have just joined the forum, i have camped alone for 3 years in my campervan, well, with Oliver, Phoenix, or Inca, (now deceased, Inca was my elderly staffy, Phoenix is my EBT, Ollie is my Westie, have had fantastic times in N Wales.
    Have always camped on site, never Wild camping.. i have always felt , safe and secure, and cosy.
    Last edited by phoenix; 17-09-2011, 21:54.

Originally posted by phoenix View Post
    Interesting thread i have just joined the forum, i have camped alone for 3 years in my campervan, well, with Oliver, Phoenix, or Inca, (now deceased, Inca was my elderly staffy, Phoenix is my EBT, Ollie is my Westie, have had fantastic times in N Wales.
    Have always camped on site, never Wild camping.. i have always felt , safe and secure, and cosy.
    anyone out there?

Comment

Just found this thread unanswered so welcome Phoenix, we hope to see you and your little companions on a meet one day.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

anyone out there?
        Hi, would love to meet up with folks, love Pauline.

Comment

I have just replied to your other thread,you are far from alone there are a lot of solo campers,come and join us.
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi and welcome from me too!

Comment

Welcome

Hi and welcome from me too!,
              There are quite a few of us lone campers on the forum,
              Join in with the mayhem,
              Any questions fire away,
              If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

put your name down for the spring meet,its a great way to meet us.

Comment

Hi and welcome from me and my Miniture Schnauzer 'Jimmy' we have yet to go on a 'Meet' should have in September but something came up but always plenty to read on here and you feel as though you know people who you have never met.:so happy:

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post
                    Hi and welcome from me and my Miniture Schnauzer 'Jimmy' we have yet to go on a 'Meet' should have in September but something came up but always plenty to read on here and you feel as though you know people who you have never met.:so happy:
                    Come on Megan,dont be shy,put your name down for the spring rally,we are looking forward to meeting you.

Comment

Hi Phoenix and welcome from Maria and border terrier Gwen. I may be a 'lone' camper but I'm certainly not lonely. Hope to meet you at a meet next year :so happy:

Comment

Hi Phoenix and welcome from another lone camper yes come along to our spring meet, what a bunch of happy folk you'll meet :so happy: YaHooooo, lone campers but not lonely...........:so happy:
                        Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                        'Live without regrets'

Comment

Welcome - from another solo camper! I'm not keen on the term 'lone' because it can suggest lonely - and I'm anything but!

I love the freedom and flexibility of solo camping - do what you want, when you want, but it's also nice to meet up with other like-minded campers too.

Comment

Hi and welcome too from someone else who loves to camp on her own, but does occasionally allow the husband or sister or daughter to accompany her! '

'Couples' seem concerned or sympathetic if they realise I'm planning a trip on my own, whether meeting up with friends or not. They don't seem to appreciate the benefits of quiet, chillout time on one's own. Odd, really!

The freedom to go where you want, when you want, do what you want, sleep when you want. Might sound selfish but what's not to like?
                            Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Thanks everyone, i thought i was "alone", till i found this site , look forward to more comments, must admit. when i tell folks i am going camping alone, i get "What, arent you frightened!" etc..

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X