As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To buy or not to buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    To buy or not to buy

    Ive been thinking of buying a friend's romahome for about a year now and think it's time I took the plunge. Playing my penny whistle at music festivals is one of my reasons for wanting one. From your comments, it looks as though travelling alone is not travelling lonely so here goes.....

    #2
    Just want to welcome you to the forum and to wish you well in your roaming!
    dadsdahlia

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Jude12 View Post
      Ive been thinking of buying a friend's romahome for about a year now and think it's time I took the plunge. Playing my penny whistle at music festivals is one of my reasons for wanting one. From your comments, it looks as though travelling alone is not travelling lonely so here goes.....

      Welcome Jude

      Go for it gel, you only live once

      As Bryan says in the other thread "You're never alone with a Romahome". . That'd make a great slogan for Romahome.

      Are you reading this Brian Bailey (Romahome MD)?, We won't charge you for that idea.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

      Comment


        #4
        No, your never alone with a Roaming home. Welcome.

        Comment


          #5
          Watch out using that logo. I am old enough to remember the origional cigarette advert, 'You're never alone with a Strand' and the results.
          I quote from Wikipedia: 'However, sales of the brand were poor and it was soon taken off the market. The public associated smoking Strand cigarettes with being lonely and were put off from buying them.'

          Colin

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by niloc View Post
            Watch out using that logo. I am old enough to remember the origional cigarette advert, 'You're never alone with a Strand' and the results.
            I quote from Wikipedia: 'However, sales of the brand were poor and it was soon taken off the market. The public associated smoking Strand cigarettes with being lonely and were put off from buying them.'

            Colin

            Yes, I remember that advert, didn't know the story behind it though.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

            Comment


              #7
              Jude - go for it! You know you want to.....
              I'd let myself go but I've already gone......:D

              Comment


                #8
                Jude, I agree, Go for it, life's too short.

                Marion

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Marion View Post
                  Jude, I agree, Go for it, life's too short.

                  Marion
                  I agree! go on, you know you want to!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Hi Jude,
                    Welcome to the forum

                    I'm a relatively new member and haven't met anyone yet - looking forward to the Wolverly Meet with my sister Songbird. Just from this Forum I can see everyone is really friendly and helpful amd it should be a great weekend.

                    Do you go to Folk Festivals and play your penny whistle? We will be at Swanage Folk Festival in September.
                    Ann

                    Comment

                    320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

                    Collapse

                    728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X