Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bufalino

Couldn't resist sharing this one
    Not sure if solo camping is the right section? but it's definitely solo camper:
    http://www.automotto.com/gallery/bufalino-camper/
    This one is only a concept for the moment, but there are others in existence

Chris

That looks good but wouldn't it be a bit draughty with no side on the van?
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

I am sure you have noticed that it's an artistic licence to show the inside
      Bufalino is concept only so far. Here is one, very similar, that was actually built:
      http://www.rvguide.com/blog/2010/09/...mper-unveiled/

Chris

Comment

I love the Bufalino, but I would need the young man too (for pedal power)!
        Mary

Comment

Piaggio APE 50 (base vehicle for Bufalino) comes with either 218cc petrol or 422cc diesel engine and a top speed (with max load of 700kg) of 39 mph

Chris

Comment

Thanks Chris, I realized that after I had posted - and John grumped at me even thinking about needing a young man!

John and I have decided we would like one Bufalino each, and will pitch side by side with an awning in the middle!
            Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
              Thanks Chris, I realized that after I had posted - and John grumped at me even thinking about needing a young man!

John and I have decided we would like one Bufalino each, and will pitch side by side with an awning in the middle!
              the Comedian George Burns said that at his age (80+) to stay fit he used a boy scout and a set of jump leads
              Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X