Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do-Conway trailer tent

Hello
    I need your advice. Throughout the years I have moved from camping-Trailer tent-caravan and now a C15 Romahome. Problem is I still have my Conway (1970s) still on my Dad's drive, I have owned it from 1983. I took a quick peek and the tent part had been eaten by moths, it has a detachable kitchen/sink, the trailer part is ok but it is 40+ years old, so what do I do now? If I sell it how much would you ask?
    Your advice would be much appreciated.
    Izzy

Hi Izzy, you should have no problem selling the remains of your Conway. Ex trailer tents make great camping trailers or tip run trailers.

where abouts are you?
    Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Hello Rob
      Thanks for your thoughts. I am in North Yorkshire. Where would the best place to potentially advertise it and for how much, remembering age and OK condition?
      Thanks
      Izzy

Comment

It very much depends on condition. Good tyres and a sound waterproof cover add significantly to the value. Prices vary hugely so if you are not over fussed about what it makes an ebay auction starting at your bottom line price is the simplest way.

A few years ago we paid £70 for an old Conway that we intended on breaking and turning in to a camping trailer but it turned out to be too good to break and we ended up repairing it and selling it on. In more recent times i have seen them go for up to £200, again depending on condition and equipment included.

Comment

Thanks Rob for all of your advice. It is in 'original condition' so I would expect the lower guide price suggested by yourself.
          Thanks again.
          Izzy

Comment

Again thanks Rob, I sold it today. The guy turned up and said yes immediately. Gone in 5 minutes!
            Izzy

Comment

Oh bother, I take it you didn't see my private message offering to buy it then! Oh well, glad you managed to re-home it. Happy camping

Comment

Hi Rob
                I did not get your personal message otherwise I would have replied.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only

Collapse

320x50 mobile only under posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X