This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabanon Rotonde.

I have a Rotonde that is second hand to me, but have no instructions on how to put it up and I believe they are a bit of a puzzle! Although I am an old hand at tents, I may need a little help with this one. Has anyone got a 'destruction' sheet you can copy and post Please?
    Regards, Paol.
    Free PA service for your charity event. Proud to be part of carryoncamping nationwidecampinguk

Hi Paol,
    I thought you were trying to sell this tent,have you decided to keep it then?
    Why not bring it to the Otmoor meet and offer a small prize to the person who can put it up in under 45 minutes.
    then you can number all the frame sections,you know,1.1 2.2 3.3 etc

Sorry I cant be any real help,I gave up tents years ago and never had a 6 berth.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi there!

If you email Cabanon at
      [email protected]

they will probably be able to send you an instruction sheet in PDF form by email. Give them all the details, eg., product number, name, model, how many births, etc.

Good luck with that!

Comment

unless big chief laughing-socks-off is keeping something from us,I think you mean bErths J/j not bIrths.
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
          unless big chief laughing-socks-off is keeping something from us,I think you mean bErths J/j not bIrths.
          That's the first time I've ever got that spelling wrong! I often cringe when I see it on advertisements.... shame on me.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
            That's the first time I've ever got that spelling wrong! I often cringe when I see it on advertisements.... shame on me.
            There's a lot of cringeing going on then jj?
            Jim.
            Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Do you know I didn't spot the error - but the thought ' why was it necessary to tell the manufacturers about the birth of Laughingheart'schildren, did cross my mind, fleetingly. Then I thought, well, perhaps they were born in the tent.

Di.

Comment

OI! you rotten lot, I am watching you!
                I decided in my infinite wisdom to keep my 'Rotonde' ['cos it's a bit posh enit?] I sold my trusty caravan and found that putting up the 'Rotonde' was easy if I inveigle some poor sop to help me with the legs [those on the tent!]
                I have so much camping gear, I can do the 'Glamping' bit with this canvas cottage and make you all jealous, so there! If it rains, you can park your Romahome in the front bit and have a dance band too! [perhaps a little exaggeration here!]
                Anyway peeps, I am going to use it at the Forest gathering in August. I have an old converted trailer tent that everything will fit into, so I can hitch up behind my old rattly Renault estate, chuck the dogs in and bu**er off whenever the mood takes me!
                talking of the forest gig, I have just posted on the meeting up thread about it, so be nice and go have a look!
                As for the 'birthing' bit, I was not delivered to a Ti pi by the stork at all, but I was only a very small child when my dear mother made me a Ti pi from bean sticks and blankets. From this, you can 'conceive' that camping was instilled in me from an early age and never left! I am looking forward to meeting some of you in August. Be happy!
                Paol,

Posh 'enit?
                Last edited by Laughingheart; 24-06-2011, 11:37.
                Free PA service for your charity event. Proud to be part of carryoncamping nationwidecampinguk

Comment

That is just beautiful! Lovely big space to camp and sleep in. The sort of tent I would have liked but never did own! You could just about stand up in the middle of mine...

Comment

I'm not a tent man, never have been, but this is more like a hotel than a tent, big "enit" in my tent day going back a bit, (Churchhill smoked woodbines) you couldn't even kneel in it enjoy it Paol, happy camping, each his own.
                    Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                    'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X