As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campervan Cube

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campervan Cube

Hi, have been looking for a small awning/tent driveaway, for BUZZ, have seen this, and think it will be perfect for me, good price too..£75.:so happy:
    Last edited by phoenix; 19-10-2011, 23:45.

Hello Phoenix,
    What's a campervan cube? Do you have a link or pictures?
    Thanks,
    Aileen

Comment

http://campershop.co.uk/awnings.htm#campershop_cube here you go

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix View Post
        Hi, have been looking for a small awning/tent driveaway, for BUZZ, have seen this, and think it will be perfect for me, good price too..£75.:so happy:
        Why not,it will be rain proof to some degree and allow you somewhere to sit out on iffy days and if things get truly bad,you can drive Buzz right inside and zip the front closed.Your own personal garage,Im deeply envious. Joking aside,at that price its well worth it. An early xmas present to yourself!
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

The Campervan Cube

Hi All.......... I always tend to think of this to be the campervan cube the guy has some intresting ideas the designer of the Dimension
          to name but one

http://www.stimsondesigns.com/index2.php?link=cubepics

Alf

Comment

Thanks AH, that looks good value. I just have a little utility tent at the moment, but am considering something bigger if we ever stay in one place long enough! And Alf, the Stimson looks cute, I could do with that just for a day out!
            Aileen

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
              Why not,it will be rain proof to some degree and allow you somewhere to sit out on iffy days and if things get truly bad,you can drive Buzz right inside and zip the front closed.Your own personal garage,Im deeply envious. Joking aside,at that price its well worth it. An early xmas present to yourself!
              Ian Buzz is small, but not quite that small lol!

Comment

I came across these while on the continuous hunt for a small awning, funnily enough, googling for more info or a review about it brought me here - just shows how the whole world revolves around this forum!! It does seem to be just what I'm looking for, though I can't work out how to fix it to the van as mine doesn't have a channel. There don't seem to be any guys to throw over the van with a tennis ball or am I missing something. I'm wondering if it really needs to be fixed in fact, as it could be fairly well fixed as it is.

Any advice from those who have used awnings would be great. I really just want it as a wet welly/ wet dog storage area and pitch marker and it looks ideal.

Thanks

Jan

Comment

Check these out for attaching the cube to your vehicle,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-DENT-P...item2a0fc851cd

Comment

Originally posted by Mike46 View Post
                    Check these out for attaching the cube to your vehicle,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-DENT-P...item2a0fc851cd

These are £3.00 at Maplins. Every little helps !!

Comment

Yer I know!

But dont you then have to sew guy ropes on to the awning to fix? Perhaps there are eyelets so I can just tie the guy ropes on then use a suction gizmo.

Yes, Santa are you listening? I want one of those.

Thanks

Comment

We use a 'throw the guys over the roof' fixing system. I dont think you will have any problems attaching the guys to the tunnel section. I think I would get one of those eyelet kits and make 2 or 3 eyelet holes, but sewing would work too
                        Mary

Comment

Me too, JAN it says you can buy the fitting kit as an extra, when you purchase a CUBE if i am not mistaken..
                          but if you have'nt a channel, could you just use it as a drive up to, and away? am i waffling, i have not used an awning before..
                          Last edited by phoenix; 30-11-2011, 22:43.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X