This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aliner on ebay

Sorry , dont do links, but check this out, under folding caravans, American, i think it is a little gem.:

I do links, here is the ALINER

Never seen anything like that before.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Vey innovative, dont you think?

Comment

I bet it turns a few heads on the campsite.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

never heard of them before
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

See my post on JayJay's tin tent thread.

Comment

they've been going for quite a few years but never seen one on site.
              Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

Quite a rarity in Britain - not many were imported, they just didn't appeal to folk over here.

Comment

I've seen quite a few of these for sale in caravan dealerships whilst in Australia. They always generated a lot of interest from people who were brousing but I never actually saw one on the road or on a camp site.
                  I think they are a great idea, if I hadn't bought the Romini I would be very tempted as towing the caravan with the Mini is like deploying an arrester parachute.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Mayfair Pete View Post
                    ...towing the caravan with the Mini is like deploying an arrester parachute...
                    What a brilliant quote!

I'd seen Aliner's for years on US forums and thought that they were way better than a teardrop, which I simply couldn't get along with (as I like to stand upright!).

Comment

Only ever seen these on US sites! seems like a good idea on the face of it.

derek b and Babs
                      derek b and Babs

Comment

Never seen one before, seems a good idea, wow can be erected in 45 seconds, but not for me I'm afraid.
                        Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                        'Live without regrets'

Comment

Thank goodness that it doesn't tickle my fancy
                          MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Purchased direct from ebay seller a week after auction been out in it twice both times in bad weather but not a problem very quick to put up wanted a romini but sobby kept out bidding me the bonus is folds flat for towing and its a brilliant little van:so happy:also i'm 6.1 and haven’t banged my head yet

Comment

:so happy: hopefully you will bring it too one of our meets so we can get to see it, and meet you of course. It looks a great little van, glad you are enjoying it.
                              Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X