As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maggiolina Roof Tent

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maggiolina Roof Tent

Hi you happy Campers!!

Nothing to do with me - but I spotted this roof tent on eBay - 221140422410
    Looks a handy piece of kit!!

Mike

Very neat, but I seem to recall they have a weight limit that would prohibit John and I from using it, come to think of it, either of us on our ownsome would probably be too much of a load

Ok for stick insects!
    Mary

Comment

Saw one of these being used at Culzean Castle C&CC site. It was on top of a Landy! The owners were young things, in their '20s!

Comment

I still fancy a Land Rover kitted out with a roof tent at some point, it's on my wishlist for when I win the lotto
        Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

If you don't fancy sleeping on top of your car, you could consider this option...

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/sh...iler-tent.html
          Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
            If you don't fancy sleeping on top of your car, you could consider this option...

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/sh...iler-tent.html
            In a similar fashion, I rather like these http://www.mywayrooftents.co.uk/mywa...AILER-TENTS-2/

I suspect that when we do outgrow Herbert we will go for a trailer tent of some description.

Comment

Roof Top Tents (RTT) can be of use in the making a pop top camper!

An even more cost effective method is to use a roof box, tailgate struts and waterproof fabric! Roof top boxes come in a huge range of sizes to fit the application of your choice, whereas RTT's are at least 6' long.

Comment

Originally posted by Huff View Post
                I still fancy a Land Rover kitted out with a roof tent at some point, it's on my wishlist for when I win the lotto

I love your optimism Huff, not IF you win the lotto, but WHEN!!!! Good Luck, I'd be delighted for you were it to happen

Comment

Originally posted by madwoman View Post
                  I love your optimism Huff, not IF you win the lotto, but WHEN!!!! Good Luck, I'd be delighted for you were it to happen
                  It's bound to be my turn soon

Comment

Originally posted by Huff View Post
                    It's bound to be my turn soon
                    Statistically you are more likely to be run over by a bus driven by Elvis but don't let that stop you lining the pockets of Camelot every week.
                    Graham
                    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                      Statistically you are more likely to be run over by a bus driven by Elvis but don't let that stop you lining the pockets of Camelot every week.
                      Whilst thats true, every ticket has an equal chance and someone has to win it. Lotto money also goes to a lot of good causes so I don't mind spending the money every week.

Comment

I have used several conventional ceiling top camp tents before I was always inquisitive to check them to the camper. Each model/brand have their benefits and undesirable but I must administration that individually, I am now a big fan of the Auto home.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X