Car park Lytham St Anne's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car park Lytham St Anne's

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this?
    Recently got back into using the camper and last week stayed in Lytham, whilst there saw the swimming pool car park allows overnight camping for £5 per night.
    Apart from just returning to the campervan i am now solo camping and was thinking of using this car park for short stays in the area.
    Has anyone used this car park and can give some advice I.e is it well used, is it safe, do you get boy racers etc using it?
    Thanks. Colin

Not stayed there, at a guess I would say it was probably OK. Any trouble the council would have jumped on it pretty quickly and taken the overnight camping option away. Sounds good. There was much discussion a couple of years back about providing more overnight parking in that area for motorhomes, as usual the local residents were against it! This looks like a step forward.
    Mary

Comment

car park st annes

HI, STAYED HERE LAST WEEK , PAYED £8 FOR 1 DAY , 9AM TO 10AM NEXT DAY AND CAN STAY UP TO THREE DAYS. ( £21 )
      WELL THE LOCATION IS GREAT ! NEXT DOOR TO TOBY CARVERY. ALL WAS GREAT UP UNTIL 1AM AND THE KIDS ARRIVED! LIKE SOME MAD FESTIVAL WITH MUSIC AND SMOKING DOPE!!!!!!!! WHAT A SHAME THIS COULD HAVE BEEN GREAT

Comment