Searchforsites.co.uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searchforsites.co.uk

This web site seems good for britain and Europe. I checked out wildcamping places in Pembroke and there seemed good info, often a photo and a description of type of pitch, sometimes price. It covers other pay for overnight for motorhomes and touring pitches too. Perhaps the link does not work but copy and paste into your browser and select browse map, if not.
    Mobile friendly version of searchforsites for finding Motorhome stopovers, French Aires, Italian Area de Sostas, German Stellplatze, Independant campsites, France Passion Locations, Caravan Club Sites, Certificated Sites, Camping and Caravan Club Sites, Certificated Locations, Motorhome Parking Locations, Wild camping spots across Europe

I've used this website, and have the paid for app on the phone, for my over the channel trips - but I rarely think of using it in the UK.

Comment

I use searchforsites a lot in the UK. Wildcamping spots in Scotland and Ireland are very good, but a lot of the wildcamping spots in England actually display no over night camping / sleeping signs. Also good for proper campsites however prices are usually gone up a bit.

Comment

looks great for wilding

Comment

I use this a lot, it's very useful, especially the reviews

Comment