Win a Lava Bright Sounds Bluetooth Speaker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graham View Post
    We have a winner, unfortunately it isn't you Rob, I am waiting for the winner to get back to me, if they don't we could draw again but it is a regular member of the forum so I am sure they will be in touch soon, as soon as they have acknowledged I will announce the lucky winner.
    Well that was a bit cruel quoting my post! i thought i had won! booooo

Just kidding, congratulations to the winner
    Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob B View Post
      Well that was a bit cruel quoting my post! i thought i had won! booooo

Just kidding, congratulations to the winner
      Awww, sorry Rob, it wasn't an intentional wind up. Still waiting for the winner to get in touch so you never know there might be a redraw.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

You can also shop online at our Accessories Store

Comment

Hmm. Not me then - I have checked my email. Oh well. Congratulations to whoever the lucky person is.
        Carpe diem!

Comment

I was given a small Bluetooth speaker as a Fathers day present and i am very pleased with it. It will mostly be used when away in the Pullman as we can link both my phone (for Amazon Prime Music) and Vicki's ipod to it. It also has a built in FM radio. We used to carry a bulky ipod dock with us that needed big C batteries or mains power. This little speaker takes up a 1/4 of the space, is completely wireless and a full charge should easily last 4-5 days.
          Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

I can now reveal the lucky winner was .......

<<<Drumroll>>>

GASGAS

Congratulations Gasgas and thanks to all who entered.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

You can also shop online at our Accessories Store

Comment

I Told all of you NOT to enter so I could win !!!!!

Well Done GasGas
              Be Free, Be Safe, Be Happy and most of all Enjoy Yourself

Comment

What the heck is a Gasman going to do with a piece of electronics? HoHoHoHo

Well done chum!
                Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
                  We actually used one of these last night while sitting outside on our campsite. I can honestly say I was astounded!

Fabulous quality - lucky that our group has exclusive use of the field or there would have been complaints at the noise level, either that or the neighbours would have joined our party!

Sorry guys, one more keen entry from here!
                  Should I try & upload the video of you all dancing ?

Comment

Originally posted by lunnie View Post
                    Mary failed to say that we were dancing to it.. Leonard Cohen Dance to the last, so four of us dancing. Brilliant.
                    Yes and I still have the video to prove it.

Comment

Yes, it was me. I posted a review of it elsewhere, a separate topic. It's lovely! I'll bring it to a meet and you can all sample it. You will have to bring phones with blue teeth and you can play your music.

Leonard Cohen and dance?????? Those three words surely don't belong in the same sentence? I thought he was the epitome of the anti-samaritan!
                      I do like Suzanne and that sort of song, they sent me to sleep in the mid 1960s with my headphones on listening to the tape. I would wake about 3am with painful ears and the tape going click..click..click..click
                      Last edited by gasgas; 24-07-2017, 11:52 PM.
                      The trouble with a hotel is that it tends to stay in one place.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only

Collapse

320x50 mobile only under posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X