As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Competition - win OLPro Products - COMPETITION CLOSED

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Competition - win OLPro Products - COMPETITION CLOSED

We have a new competition to win a pack of motorhome and caravan products courtesy of OLPro Products Ltd. on the website now http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/olprocompetition.html

To enter this competition you will need to SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE ON THE FORUM with the answer.

To send a personal message click on my name above and then click on "private message" you will need to be logged in to do this.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

I've entered!

Thanks for the competition - as always appreciated!

Comment

Absent but not forgotten

Hi,thanks,yes I now have a Renault kangoo mpv, and I am going to try to turn it into a very basic camper,i have just bought some airplane type lockers to fit up to the roof in the rear,I am now working out the size of a unit to fit in the rear,I would like the one that amdro make,but to expensive at the moment,if I could get a plan of the sizes!no rush anyway as I am retired, their is only me and my dog happy new year to everyone Barry

Comment

T1

oh yes,and me too. many thanks

Comment

Olpro competition

Hi,I have entered too

Comment

Thanks Graham,interesting website,i also notice they have there own competition who is going to enter that on a regular basic, would be fun to see how many prizes the forum could win

Comment

Originally posted by fisherman View Post
              Thanks Graham,interesting website,i also notice they have there own competition who is going to enter that on a regular basic, would be fun to see how many prizes the forum could win
              Hi Bob

They are really nice people to deal with too, I send lots of polite emails to companies asking for donations for prizes on the forum, lots don't even bother to reply but this company literally replied within minutes saying they would be delighted to contribute.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

40 entries so far, keep them coming.

Only one answer per member though.
                Graham

Comment

I've already entered, but is there a closing date? I don't see one mentioned in your starter note.

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
                    I've already entered, but is there a closing date? I don't see one mentioned in your starter note.
                    The closing date is on the competition page. Which you can see via the link in the first post.
                    Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                      The closing date is on the competition page. Which you can see via the link in the first post.
                      So it is
                      I didn't bother looking there (having already entered). A week to go then...

Comment

Good Luck

Originally posted by Barryblp629 View Post
                        Hi,thanks,yes I now have a Renault kangoo mpv, and I am going to try to turn it into a very basic camper,i have just bought some airplane type lockers to fit up to the roof in the rear,I am now working out the size of a unit to fit in the rear,I would like the one that amdro make,but to expensive at the moment,if I could get a plan of the sizes!no rush anyway as I am retired, their is only me and my dog happy new year to everyone Barry
                        --
                        Good Luck with your Venture I am sure you will enjoy doing.
                        And enjoy it even more when it is Done
                        Gunerdoo Do It Tomorrow ?

Comment

For those who haven't entered there is still time to enter this competition, it closes tomorrow.
                          Graham

Comment

The competition is now closed I have sent the winner a personal message please check your pm's, the winner has until 27th January to claim otherwise it will be offered to someone else.

I will announce the winner on the forum as soon as they have claimed the prize.
                            Graham

Comment

The winner of the competition was.............................

DRUM ROLL...................

GASGAS. :so happy:

Congratulations I will send your details to the company and they will post your prize to you.
                              Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X