X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Roger

I have marked your thread as NOW SOLD, glad you managed to sell it.

Leave a comment:

• aggsnrog
    replied
    Sorry Mike. Reading yours again you might not have been joking, but you do have a reputation . That's the trouble with this messaging lark. You type and hit send, and its there for ever more even if it's wrong or silly in some way .

In any event, I have now sold the tandem through the Tandem Club website.

Leave a comment:

• aggsnrog
    replied
    Good one, but it's the other way round, Mike. The likes of Claud Butler are the forerunners. A lot of the old badges were picked up by Holdsworth in the 60's and 70's. Dawes is a name which has survived the decades. I used a steel 531 tubed Dawes frame to build what is now my favourite bike. Following the decline in cycling St. John St. Cycles have done a good job picking up the touring side, including tandems, using the Thorn badge. I have friends here who drove the 250 miles to Bridgwater to order and then pick up bikes. They have a good reputation.
    Last edited by aggsnrog; 13-08-2010, 16:28.

Leave a comment:

• Yamaha
    replied
    I live very near to St John Street Cycles, who apparently are a forerunner in tandems - want me to ask if they would be interested in buying it?

Mike

Leave a comment:

• aggsnrog
    started a topic Tandem for sale - NOW SOLD

Tandem for sale - NOW SOLD

Is this a first for the forum? I am selling my classic Claud Butler (1980-ish) Majestic Two. The frame is 22" front, 21" rear, Reynolds 531 tubing. It is a lightweight tourer with a triple chainset and 6 speed block, drag brake, good tyres, and new saddles. The price is £265.
    Attached Files

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X