As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda acty spares

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda acty spares

Compulsive hoarder reducing very large stock of acty spares (some new). Everything from engines to wheels. Can post smaller items but bulky items such as engines/gearboxes/beamaxles etc will have to be collected. (dorset). Everything must be cleared now that my romahome has been mechanically re-built. Space needed for next project therefore low prices assured!

Phone alan on 01202 761163 for further details

honda acty 1984

my headlights have decided to stay on main beam, think this might be due to the washers not being joined up correctly and the tube was leaking to just under the steering wheel.

Is it a switch that I need to fix this, or just a fuse, if so can you help me

joan

Comment

If you are not practically minded your local auto electrician should be able to identify the fault fairly quickly. It sounds like the dip switch - do the headlights go out if you try to dip them. If they stay on main when you dip them then it is the switch - the part inside that moves from one set of connections to the other is not moving properly probably caused by a broken or tired spring. If it was mine I would have the switch apart and try to identify the fault.

I don't know how easy it would be to get a replacement switch, Alan would be the one to talk to. His phone no is on the first post in this thread

Comment

thanks

have benn out and checked, the lights just sta on, so take it the switch is broken have a few people at work that might look at this for me, just wasnt sure what it might be
        thanks

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X