This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Acty - Spares or Repair

I am selling my Honda Acty now that I have a new base vehicle. As forum members will be aware it needs welding on the chasis. Aside from that it is mot'd until Sept 2012 and taxed until April 2012. The engine was reconditioned in April 2011 and has had other various jobs done on it since I have owned it.
    It is listed on ebay Item number: 220923457328 and anyone interested can message me on here or through ebay. I do have a buy it now price displayed and also a reserve price as I do not want to let it go for silly money after the work I have had completed. I am looking for anything over £500.

If anyone has any questions please ask

Sonya
    I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
    http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Good luck with selling it, MM.

Comment

To save folk copy/pasting numbers to see your ebay ad, have a hot link...

Click Here

Good luck, Ebayers are picture slaves so try to add a few more pics to help your sale
      Aircooled VW Camper nut!

Comment

Thanks Rubberrat.. have a few people watching it already .. and it has only just been on for a day .. so fingers crossed that a few of them bid on it nearer the finishing time ..
        I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
        http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by rubberrat View Post
          To save folk copy/pasting numbers to see your ebay ad, have a hot link...

Click Here

Good luck, Ebayers are picture slaves so try to add a few more pics to help your sale
          I agree! Get a few more pics on so that ppl can see what they are buying, then you are more likely to sell.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X