This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SALE Sunncamp Auton driveaway annexe

“The polyester outer is coupled with the fibre glass poles making the Auton lightweight, whilst easy to erect. Many of the Auton’s features are taken from Sunncamp’s top selling tent range. With a rear tunnel height of up to 240cm and weight of only 11.4kg. The Auton is pitched flysheet first and has a 2,000mm hydrostatic head.” – Information from the brochure found online.

This annexe has been used once only – when the pictures were taken. It is too big for my purposes. I tried to put it up on my own, and yes, I had to follow instructions, but I needed help from another person, and then another person helped by holding it up while we fitted the fibre glass poles into the ends. Once past this stage it’s really easy and the others can put the kettle on!

It is light and airy and big. There were quite high winds the weekend I was away, and it stood up to them well. The tunnel area between the tent and the vehicle is wide – I guess about 1 metre, giving plenty of space for portaloo, etc! There are 3 doors plus the rear wall, which you can pull completely back if you wish. The front door lifts to form a canopy (canopy poles included), as do the 2 side doors if you wish (only one set of canopy poles included!). All these entrances also roll up. There are curtains attached to all the windows. All 4 fibre glass poles are colour-coded with the sleeves on the tent and full instructions have been printed and will be included (available on the Sunncamp website as well).

There is no inner and no groundsheet but comes with figure-of-eights to fit. Nice strong beading attached.

Collection only: from Swindon, Wilts
    £100 ono
    Jillygumbo, Ruca and Tonto

PRICE REDUCED TO £75.00
    Originally posted by Jillygumbo View Post

“The polyester outer is coupled with the fibre glass poles making the Auton lightweight, whilst easy to erect. Many of the Auton’s features are taken from Sunncamp’s top selling tent range. With a rear tunnel height of up to 240cm and weight of only 11.4kg. The Auton is pitched flysheet first and has a 2,000mm hydrostatic head.” – Information from the brochure found online.

This annexe has been used once only – when the pictures were taken. It is too big for my purposes. I tried to put it up on my own, and yes, I had to follow instructions, but I needed help from another person, and then another person helped by holding it up while we fitted the fibre glass poles into the ends. Once past this stage it’s really easy and the others can put the kettle on!

It is light and airy and big. There were quite high winds the weekend I was away, and it stood up to them well. The tunnel area between the tent and the vehicle is wide – I guess about 1 metre, giving plenty of space for portaloo, etc! There are 3 doors plus the rear wall, which you can pull completely back if you wish. The front door lifts to form a canopy (canopy poles included), as do the 2 side doors if you wish (only one set of canopy poles included!). All these entrances also roll up. There are curtains attached to all the windows. All 4 fibre glass poles are colour-coded with the sleeves on the tent and full instructions have been printed and will be included (available on the Sunncamp website as well).

There is no inner and no groundsheet but comes with figure-of-eights to fit. Nice strong beading attached.

Collection only: from Swindon, Wilts
    £100 ono
    Jillygumbo, Ruca and Tonto

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X