This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movelite Awning

Looking to purchase for an XL Movelite awning in excellent condition, must see erected to inspect before purchase.
    Bryan
    Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
    'Live without regrets'

Originally posted by bryanmole View Post
    Looking to purchase for an XL Movelite awning in excellent condition, must see erected to inspect before purchase.
    Bryan

No longer looking for a movelite awning, I now have one, happy bunny..............
    'Live without regrets'

Comment

Originally posted by bryanmole View Post
      Bryan
      Hi Bryan, just found one advertised on the UKCS campsite

http://********************/forsale/v/Movelite-XL-driveaway-awning/141

If the link doesn't work, go to the equipment section. Owner wants £100, can't remember where the location is though. JayJay

ETA: it's at newport in Gwent, so a long way to go and see erected! LOL! But the owner might have a photo of it, you could always ask. Sounds like it's hardly been used though, and you could send a carrier such as DHL or Parcel to go to collect and deliver, probably cheaper than driving there on petrol costs. You will need to know the total weight inc packagaing for a carrier.
      Last edited by jayjay; 11-12-2009, 11:51.

Comment

Thanks JayJay I gave them a ring about the awning, it went on to answere-phone, waiting for them to call me back. Hope this sale goes through..........Thanks for that....
        'Live without regrets'

Comment

No problem Bryan! Have you bought this one then?

I have the movelite ordinary, latest mods are called the Square. Movelite is an excellent company to deal with - I was a pole short (aren't I always, LOL) on mine, called them and they sent out a complete new set at their expense and free gratis! That was because I'd bought it from Towsure as a seconds, though, I think they usually charge. I remember Glen breaking some of his poles in a gales (must have been some gale, they are very strong and flexible) and they sent some next day post to the campsite for him!

Edited to add - I don;t think the XL comes complete with inner sleeping tent, you have to buy that separately and I also think (not sure tho) that the storm straps are bought separately on the XLs - check cos you're bound to need some one day!
          Last edited by jayjay; 11-12-2009, 16:09.

Comment

[QUOTE=jayjay;1176]No problem Bryan! Have you bought this one then?

Hi JayJay, they did ring me back tonight, but they are in South Wales long drive for me up here, with the cost of me going down there I didn't think it was worth it to me, spent enough so far this Christmas? will wait untill next spring before I get one now, thanks anyway, Happy Christmas to you.
            'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi jayjay. I only just linked this thread with the one entitled 'Awnings'.

It appears as though you and I are in competition trying to convince Bryan that our respective awnings are the best!!

Keith

Comment

Hi Bryan

Not sure what your budget is but if you can afford a new awning there is a good selection in the Accessories Store.

See this link:

ACCESSORY STORE

Click on Awnings etc on the left hand side.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Budget?.............

[Hi Graham Brians budget is almost limit less, lol its just that hes a bit tight QUOTE=Graham;1199]Hi Bryan

Not sure what your budget is but if you can afford a new awning there is a good selection in the Accessories Store.

See this link:

ACCESSORY STORE

Click on Awnings etc on the left hand side.[/QUOTE]
                  Rob,:thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                    Hi Bryan

See this link:

ACCESSORY STORE

Click on Awnings etc on the left hand side.
                    Thanks Graham, Ant has an awning made especially for the Romahome priced at 475 it's heavier than the movelite and much better quality, I'm interested in it, though I thought a little pricey, but I'm thinking of the movelite price and I should'nt..........
                    'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X