As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demountable Jacking Legs

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demountable Jacking Legs

Has anyone got for sale or do anyone have any idea where i can get hold of a set of the front jacking legs for a romahome demountable pod, please ?

Originally posted by Reggie's Dad View Post
    Has anyone got for sale or do anyone have any idea where i can get hold of a set of the front jacking legs for a romahome demountable pod, please ?
    hi Chum,
    not the first time someone has asked this with no luck.
    what do the legs fit into,I guess its some form of socket,could you not get a pair welded from tube,round or square,with a plate foot that could fit on a bottle jack so you can raise the front a little to drive the vehicle out from under.It cant be too hard.
    Riosroma is a welding expert and Im sure he could give really useful pointers,but we need to know how the body fitting looks,photo? measurements?
    It must be doo-able.
    Ian
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

I have read that it is straightforward to modify ordinary high lift jacks (sometimes refered to as Farm Jacks or Land Rover jacks).
      Derek Our Berlingo camping car

Comment

Demountable legs in our cellar

Are these the legs you need? They came with our Romahome Demountable, we've not used them, they have been in the cellar for the last year.

You can probably borrow them if that's any use.

Patricia
        http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/forum/at...1&d=1294679202
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by patriscott View Post
          Are these the legs you need? They came with our Romahome Demountable, we've not used them, they have been in the cellar for the last year.

You can probably borrow them if that's any use.

Patricia
          http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/forum/at...1&d=1294679202
          In demountable romahome circles, that is a photo of pure gold!!!!! in fact, they are probably more valuable than gold!!!!
          Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

A metal prefabricator would be able to copy them if a photo with description and measurements or an annotated drawing was provided along with a view of the vehicle so that he could put it in context.

I am sure that Romahome would not object since they do not make them anymore.

They might even provide a drawing if asked

Comment

I will make some careful measurements if you want.

Patricia

Comment

Demountable Legs (offers)

Hi
                I have some demountable legs and would be willing to sell them.
                Just like the ones in the photo.
                Just been into my workshop they are the ones.
                Post could be high due to weight ?

Comment

Hi hope no one minds me jumping in, but i've started a thread too about these legs , I would be greatful if anyone could take some pictures and measurements and post them over there for me, as I am trying to get some made and hopefuly will be able to help others too.

OR if anyone has some forsale that would be great please let me know.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...9608#post29608

Thanks, Daz
                  Last edited by Daz; 08-11-2011, 14:54. Reason: Forgot Link

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X