Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GONE - Silver screens - Ducato/Relay/Boxer - free to good home (excludes delivery )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GONE - Silver screens - Ducato/Relay/Boxer - free to good home (excludes delivery )

I have an unwanted set of internal thermal "silver screen"-type blinds for windscreen and cab windows. They are made to fit post-2006 Fiat Ducato / Citroen Relay / Peugeot Boxer cabs.

They are good quality 9-layer blinds with suction cups, French made (HTD Harmonie Plus) but not available retail in the UK as far as I know. New ones are currently selling for 69.5 Euros on Amazon France.

I now have fitted blinds in the Fifer, so these are hardly used. I am happy to offer them to anyone who can make good use of them in return for cost of delivery* and whatever donation you think appropriate to the New Arc animal rescue centre - https://www.thenewarc.org/.

*probably around £12 via ParcelForce, but if you want to collect from the north of Scotland instead, that's fine!
    .......... Sid

These items have now gone.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

You can also shop online at our Accessories Store

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only

Collapse

320x50 mobile only under posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X