This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dandy Folding Camper for Sale

Above is for sale and is in great condition. Okay it is a motorhome forum but you just never ever know. JayJay may remember my Dandy from a meet. It is blue and white, can be packed away soaking wet with no ill effects. New upholstery, fitted with gas strutts for easy opening (Riva fitted) and comes with a full Dandy awning.

If you are interested can provide more details.... etc.

I certainly do remember it! It's absolutely gorgeous and if I hadn't bought my caravan, I'd be making an offer right now! Good luck with selling it, Tentpeg.

Comment

I used to have a Dandy... That will probably be of no surprise
      MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Originally posted by Tentpeg View Post
        Above is for sale and is in great condition. Okay it is a motorhome forum but you just never ever know. JayJay may remember my Dandy from a meet. It is blue and white, can be packed away soaking wet with no ill effects. New upholstery, fitted with gas strutts for easy opening (Riva fitted) and comes with a full Dandy awning.

If you are interested can provide more details.... etc.
        Hi,Im interested in your Dandy, could you let me know which model please and what sort of price? Also your location.
        Many thanks.
        Flinstone.

Comment

hi there, I am afraid this is a very old thread indeed and my Dandy has been sold a long time ago. They are good units though and would highly recommend.

Do pop back and let us know how you fare... folding campers/ trailer tents are welcome on our forums or at any meet.
          Last edited by Tentpeg; 19-08-2012, 13:37.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X