This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movelite Awning for sale

I've got a Movelite (I think it's an XL) which I've used both with my Dimension (no longer mine..!) and my folding caravan (also no longer mine).

It's in good condition apart from a couple of the pegging eyelets have come out. I got some of the plastic replacements (they have a funny name - can't remember what it is) but I haven't put them on - they would be included with the awning.

Here it is on the Dimension:

And now on the folding caravan:

The inner tent has never been used and is included.

All you would need is a strip of the connecting stuff is you want to attach it to the awning rail - personally, I often used the alternative method of chucking the long straps over the van and peggind down on the other side.

Price is £60.00.

Here's the "but". But you'd need to collect from Devizes by next Saturday (7th).

Doug
    phone: 01380729354 or reply here to this post.

I would love to have had your awning but just been informed we are sticking with the outhouse for the time being.
    Last edited by jessiem; 03-05-2011, 18:42.
    Jessie

Comment

Me too! Check out my thread. Only trouble is, Devizes is a long long way from me!

Comment

Hi,
        I would love to have the awning but Devises is a long way there & back .
        Would you be willing to post it to Kent or send by courier.
        I would happily pay the delivery costs.
        Good luck in Brittany I envy you.

Regards
        RominRon

Comment

Originally posted by rominron View Post
          Hi,
          I would love to have the awning but Devises is a long way there & back .
          Would you be willing to post it to Kent or send by courier.
          I would happily pay the delivery costs.
          Good luck in Brittany I envy you.

Regards
          RominRon
          RominRon

I'd be more than happy to send (especially if no-one else wants it...!) but it's a big thing to send by post - I've no idea how much it would cost but if you're serious, I'll look into it.

Doug

Comment

Movelite awning

Hi Doug,
            Yes I am serious about buying it.
            In your first thread you say it as to go by Sat 7th is this the date you leave for France? If so are you taking a ferry from Dover because I live near Dover so perhaps we could meet there and do the deal. Looking at where you live ,Devises, I expect you will go from Portsmouth though,but its a thought.
            Well I am interested and if you could send it that would be great . Couriers are not too expensive these days and some come and collect and then deliver so if you look into it first then see what happens.

Best regards
            Ron

Comment

If you are looking to send by courier, try parcel2go just enter dimensions and weight and it'll give you multiple choices of service and price. I used them a week or so ago and it was excellent service.
              Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Ron

I've sent you a Private Mail about bit including some quotes for carriage from the website that glenw mentioned (good site, Glen...!)

Doug

Comment

well....

What happened....was the awning sold?

It's ok....I need one....and I'm also very nosey and like to hear the end of the story.

Comment

[QUOTE=beckiesgran;21158]What happened....was the awning sold?

Hi & yes the awning was bought be me. I was glad for the erection instructions found on this forum, after putting it up a few times at home I found it quite easy, have used it only once on a trip.

best wishes
                    Romin Ron

Comment

Hi Ron

Glad you got it and it all seems OK - I hadn't heard so I was wondering. Just realised I left my peg removing tool in there as well (it occurred to me when I was taking my tent down and wrestling with the pegs...!). Not to worry, I can get another.

Anytime you need erection instructions, just give me a shout

Doug

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X