Amdro Boot Jump for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amdro Boot Jump for sale.

Hello all. I've just joined because we're finding the Amdro Boot Jump too small for us as a family of five and I thought this would be a good place to advertise it; also a good place to come back to when the kids are grown and we go back to a microcamper! For the admins, I donated a fiver today but under a different email (hubby's).

Here is the Gumtree ad if you want photos:
    https://www.gumtree.com/p/camping-ge...per/1339677937

Any questions, please feel free to ask. We are located between Portsmouth and Southampton in Hampshire, a small town called Waterlooville.

Thank you for your donation.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

How do I edit it please?

Comment

Okay, I can't find an edit button so, car is not available, just the Amdro unit. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcha View Post
          How do I edit it please?
          After a certain time the edit function is disabled but I can edit it for you.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcha View Post
            Okay, I can't find an edit button so, car is not available, just the Amdro unit. Thanks
            I’ve edited it for you now.
            Graham

Comment

really fancy one of these - but obviously I don't have a berlingo (except the motorhome)...well not yet!

Comment

You could buy it now and put it aside for when you do!

Comment

FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER!! I won't be mad, I'll just say no if I think it's unreasonable, but I want to get on with my next project, so SPEAK UP!

Comment