This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awning

i probably have put this in the wrong place, if i have i apologise, i do not want to put this on e-bay, and as a newbie thought i would put it on here, as you know i have bought a c15 nu venture, we went on a weekend trip last weekend to try it out, it did come with a awning, but as i have one already here it is, it is a quest base camp panorama,it has three seperate panels which can be removed if required,all the other stuff comes with it, pegs,poles,etc, no groundsheet,its charcoal and silver, height is 240cm-255cm, 180cmx190cm, comes with its own holdall, it has the gutter rail piping, and it fitted nicely on the rear of the nu venture. one of the windows has come away but it is an easy fix,but could be removed as it has the outer flap,one of the rubber eyletes has snapped, however it has other eylets on the same strap, so works fine, wife says small hole next to zip by the damaged window, so it looks like the window has been caught at some point, this is a well usable awning, and for £25.00 is a bargain to be had for some one, like i said i did not want to put this on flee-bay. i do have a pic of it on my mobile phone, so if you are interested i will forward it on via messaging, again i apologise i have just got a new smart phone, and have not mastered it yet, smart phone indeed,
    Last edited by dunnie; 13-11-2011, 12:21.

Hi Dunnie,

I have sent you a private message.

Theresa

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X