As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse

FAO MARTIN GERRISH

If Martin Gerrish is reading the forum can you check your email and reply to [email protected]

Thanks
Graham
See more
See less

Modular Units for Citroen Berlingo or Peugeot Partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modular Units for Citroen Berlingo or Peugeot Partner

Got a Citroen Berlingo or Peugeot Partner? Fancy turning it into a camper van? Look no further, Chapel motorhomes are offering these fabulous modular units to enable you to do just that.

Click on this link for all the details about this great offer. https://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/cit...lar-units.html

Berlingodoubleunit1.jpg
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Very good to see a kit designed which allows indoor use of the hob (with ventilation) and sink. I always felt the weakness of the Amdro and similar kits was they could only be fully utilised from outside - not recommended in gales and heavy rain. I am curious re how the jerrican and porta potti are accessed with the seating in place though..?
    Last edited by karenw; 13-01-2021, 20:46.

Comment

Oh, that's nice!

Panda
      https://www.youtube.com/user/pandabloke

Comment

It looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by karenw View Post
          .I am curious re how the jerrican and porta potti are accessed with the seating in place though..?
          I was wondering that too. It looks like you can only access the toilet from outside and would have to lift it out?

Comment

It looks great! I wonder how many of our forum members are tall enough to need a 7'2" bed though!? I deliberately made the bed in my Sharan to match my height, (5'6") which means I have room for the loo at the bottom of the bed, and yes, I have sufficient headroom to sit on it, too! I didn't want to sound critical about this smart kit but I was just wondering whether something else might have been squeezed in if the bed had been smaller.

However, I'm very envious of the hob and sink with their nice glass tops.... I don't know how I'd be able to fit that sort of thing in my DIY conversion.
            Cynthia

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X