Double skillet for donation to SMF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double skillet for donation to SMF

I have had a clear out and wondered if anyone wanted one of the original double skillets for use in their van. It is used of course, but in good condition. It will go to charity shop if no one wants it but I doubt anyone would know just how to use it and it would be left for the dump in time. Here is Graham's video of its use which I found be a google search on you tube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTvrenKUUsk

If you want it please pm me and I will then post if off.

That looks very good Flo . If I didn't already have pans I am happy with I would buy that. I only take two pans away with me so it would have been ideal. I hope someone snaps it up.

Comment

That looks like a good bit of kit

Comment

Orinigal is by far the best, we have had both the original and the new version, no comparison for quality.

Comment

I wouldn't be without mine! I only take that and a little milk pan. It does everything I need and turns into pans and frying pans as well. They are excellent. Good of you to offer yours, Flo. I use mine in the house as well on occasions!

Comment

OK someone has contacted me so on hold for moment.

Comment

I’m interested if other person falls through please!

Comment

Sorry JEB it has now been posted off.

Comment

I've just found the original instructions sheet that came with mine, yonks ago! It includes general instructions and a few recipes. Four pages. And I can scan and email them if anyone wants a copy.

Comment

jayjay Does my memory serve me correctly, didn't you acquire it thanks to this wonderful forum?

Comment

Thank you Flo, I’ve been trying to find one for years, since before I got my van! They became unavailable new at just the wrong moment

Comment

Originally posted by Sidick View Post
                        jayjay Does my memory serve me correctly, didn't you acquire it thanks to this wonderful forum?
                        Yes I did! Back in the early days when there weren't so many of us, Graham ran a competition with a skillet as a prize and I won - which was rather lovely. I've had it ever since and it's still in use. Must be about ten years old now? Superbly made bit of kit.

Comment

Graham was still known as Old cake face then, long before parkrun.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidick View Post
                            Graham was still known as Old cake face then, long before parkrun.
                            Graham
                            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Okay, Hand Up it was me !!!

I’ve just become the lucky recipient of Flo’s double skillet which arrived in record time in the post this morning
                              Flo xxx THANK YOU FLO xxx
                              and thank you everyone else for your comments, which made the decision,really, as I’d never heard of the double skillet before,
                              and sorry to JEB and anyone else who was interested in it...
                              ...perhaps the car-boot sales will reveal more like it later this year,
                              in normal times they’re fab for this sort of thing

So I’m really looking forward to trying it out now on my little gas camping ring
                              i do enjoy cooking and I must admit ‘fried everything’ was not one of the things I was looking forward to about campervanning
                              so I’ve been studying all the recipes (thank you Pauline et al) and the tips and video on using it (thank you @Graham)
                              but will have to wait until I can get another supermarket delivery sorted out before I can try it out as right now we’re pretty much out of everything
                              (although as I said to Flo in a PM, that possibly makes for a more realistic camp-cooking experience?)

jayjay, when you get back from St Neots it would be lovely and really helpful if you’re still happy to scan your instruction leaflet for it,
                              but I was wondering if it might be more useful to add it to this forum’s collection of ‘downloadable manuals etc’ so everyone can access it ?

Thank you Thank you Thank you Everyone, but especially Flo

Didne xxx

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X