As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

conway trailer tent

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

conway trailer tent

conway corniche trailer tent ,[ 89 ] 5 berth , both canvases are in excellent condition, it has a awning with all the poles ,there are no stains /holes/ damp etc in any of the canvases , it has a under sleeping pod , thats in excellent condition as well .its got a detachable cooker with grill pan and sink ,in good condition ,brand new gas pipe fitted to the cooker, all mattress,curtains are supplied and are in good condition, its had a brand new tow hitch , safety cable , lights, cables and plug fitted for towing and brand new tyres fitted ,the wheel rims have been sand blasted and powder coated ,all curtains /mattress /sleeping pod /canvases have been taken out and dry stored ,there is no damp in the trailer ,its in ex condition , whoever buys it will not be disapointed ,its ready to go on holiday £500 o n o , tel 07880630596, please no timewasters and please no text messages. we are open to reasonable offers , if you need any pics please send me your email address and i will send you some, my email address is [email protected]

Sounds a good buy for someone. We had a lot of fun with our trailer tent when the kids were young.

I hope you manage to find a buyer - am sure it will get snapped up quickly.
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X