Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda Bongo For Sale - NOW SOLD

Exceptional Mazda Bongo For Sale

Well cared for and maintained fully converted by Manchester Campers I have decided to sell my beloved Bongo "Arnie".
    A new project awaits in the wings so sadly it has to go.
    The Bongo has undergone many improvements including a full reupholstery in a striking design theme.Well above the usual specification its a special vehicle.
    It has 2.5 TD engine with automatic gearbox and is effortless to drive and has proved economical to run as daily transport alongside doubling up as a weekend getaway.

MOT till April 2011 Tax till end Sept 2010 and has been maintained regardless of cost since I took ownership as a new import 4 years ago.Registered as a Motorcaravan.

Its a fine example a real eyecatcher.

This is a one off vehicle!

Price is £8000 or nearest sensible offer viewing is essential but pics are available if required.

For any further details PM on this Forum or E mail [email protected]

Oh dear, Dabs - sorry to hear this.

Someone HAS to ask - what's the new project, then?

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Yamaha View Post
      Oh dear, Dabs - sorry to hear this.

Someone HAS to ask - what's the new project, then?

Mike
      Hi Mike
      No need for sorrow,things have to move on and the first stage is the sale of the Bongo someone will buy a lovely campervan and I will have a few options of where I go next its a lovely van and as you know has too many extras to list......its a one off.
      I will let everyone know what the project is.........when I find one!!

A sensible offer secures a striking Bongo campervan!

Cheers
      Dabs

Comment

If it does't get snapped up soon I WILL be surprised!! We all know how well it has been loved and looked after. It will be interesting to see your next project. Have you given up camping out or do you have another vehicle you can use until you get the next one off the ground?
        Jessie

Comment

Good luck with the sale Dabs, I am sure Arnie will be sold very quickly it is a lovely van, you have done a great job on it.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks for your kind comments..........I hope its a quick sale........put me out of my misery quickly someone

Dabs

Comment

It's a lovely van, I remember coveting it well at Wolverley! If I had the cash, I'd buy it like a shot! Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Progress report

I have had 16 enquiries so far each one has been sent a comprehensive description document as to whats been done and what the Bongo has got including photos.................and had totally zilch back!!

So up to now not one viewer!!

Must be something Im doing wrong

Never mind I can still use it whilst it waits for a new owner

Dabs

Comment

Try ebay, it gets really good coverage there.

Comment

also try 'preloved.co.uk'
                    Jessie

Comment

Originally posted by jessiem View Post
                      also try 'preloved.co.uk'
                      I agree with both the above. Use a classified ad on ebay though.

I sold mine through preloved, although it was on ebay as well! The couple who bought it had to bid on it although we'd already agreed a price as there was less than 12 hours to go on ebay - and you can't pull an ad off ebay with less than 12 hours to go! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dabs View Post
                        Exceptional Mazda Bongo For Sale

Well cared for and maintained fully converted by Manchester Campers I have decided to sell my beloved Bongo "Arnie".
                        A new project awaits in the wings so sadly it has to go.
                        The Bongo has undergone many improvements including a full reupholstery in a striking design theme.Well above the usual specification its a special vehicle.
                        It has 2.5 TD engine with automatic gearbox and is effortless to drive and has proved economical to run as daily transport alongside doubling up as a weekend getaway.

MOT till April 2011 Tax till end Sept 2010 and has been maintained regardless of cost since I took ownership as a new import 4 years ago.Registered as a Motorcaravan.

Its a fine example a real eyecatcher.

This is a one off vehicle!

Price is £8000 or nearest sensible offer viewing is essential but pics are available if required.

For any further details PM on this Forum or E mail [email protected]
                        I have now reduced the asking price of the Bongo to £7800.00 hope to entice someone!!

Dabs

Comment

Try ebay - I had a 160 watchers towards the end of my auction and I think it was 2000+ advert views.

Comment

I have reduced my price once again this time to £7400.It has to go and quickly so anyone reading please feel free to make me a sensible offer for it or of course arrange a viewing im sure you will be impressed!

Cheers
                            Dabs

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X