Urban Campers vehicles for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urban Campers vehicles for sale

Check out the Urban Campers small motorhomes we have advertised on our website. Worth a look.

Kangoos, Doblos, Berlingos with or without raising roof.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/urba...-for-sale.html

Attached Files
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Urban Campers are worth a look, we've had several good reports from happy owners.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Oh my! There are some beauties there, Graham, and very reasonable prices as well.

I'm stuck with a car and towing for the moment, as I am always ferrying the parents to and fro, but I might eventually go back to a small motorhome at some point in the future and these might be the very people to approach to see if they can find/convert one with auto transmission.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
        Oh my! There are some beauties there, Graham, and very reasonable prices as well.

I'm stuck with a car and towing for the moment, as I am always ferrying the parents to and fro, but I might eventually go back to a small motorhome at some point in the future and these might be the very people to approach to see if they can find/convert one with auto transmission.

I'm sure they would be able to help Jayjay, if you get to the position where you want a small motorhome, Shaun and Sally run the place, very nice people.
        Graham

Comment