Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD - Stimson Provence (Citroen Berlingo) 1.8D 1998 long MOT £2795 in Lincoln.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - Stimson Provence (Citroen Berlingo) 1.8D 1998 long MOT £2795 in Lincoln.

Citroen Berlingo 1.8 Diesel (non-turbo) Stimson Provence Micro Camper. 4 seats converting to 2 single beds. 109000 miles. MOT until 15.06.2019. Just had a full Gates cambelt and water pump kit fitted. Lifting roof so you can stand in the van, but with it lowered it's small enough to go into car parks. Fitted with a small kitchen unit with two burner hob and sink with electric pump tap. It also has a cupboard unit with twin 12v sockets inside. Mains hookup (but no lead so I've not used it). Also fitted with a towbar with twin electrics although I've not used these either. The van has been an insurance write off sometime in the past. The van is a basic spec model so does not have power steering, central locking, electric windows etc (less to go wrong), but is fitted with a Sony CD/Radio headunit and drives well in my opinion. Contact Steve 07986 971692.
    van.jpgIMAG0551.jpgIMAG0547.jpgCamper 2.jpgIMAG0557.jpgIMAG0549.jpgIMAG0548.jpg IMAG0544.jpg
    Last edited by 1900sr; 22-09-2018, 14:57.

Price now reduced to £2495.

Comment

Now sold.

Comment

How did the front seats turn to face backwards, I have been racking my brain how to do it but the center console with hand break and gear stick are in the way.

Comment

Have you tried doing it from outside with the door open?

Comment