SOLD - 2006 Nu Venture Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - 2006 Nu Venture Surf

Forum member PHM (Patricia) is having to sell her lovely Nu Venture Surf because of ill health, can you give this lovely van a new home? Click the link for more pictures and all the details.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/2006-nu-venture-surf.html
    Attached Files
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

PHM 's lovely Nu Venture has sold in one day, she is delighted.

Attached Files
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Wow! That was fast! We'll be keeping our 2007 Surf for another couple of years, then we'll offer it for sale .....HERE!

Comment

The new owner is very lucky! It looks a beautiful vehicle.
        Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Hmm... Having had a look around a couple of Surfs when we were at Newark, this is the unit we want to upgrade to. I have just seen this very same vehicle for sale by a dealer for just short of £20k, so it looks like someone is trying to make a quick profit.

If only my wife had told me what she wanted prior to the Newark rally...
          Too old to know everything!

Comment

Originally posted by JimBro View Post
            Hmm... Having had a look around a couple of Surfs when we were at Newark, this is the unit we want to upgrade to. I have just seen this very same vehicle for sale by a dealer for just short of £20k, so it looks like someone is trying to make a quick profit.

If only my wife had told me what she wanted prior to the Newark rally...
            Yes the dealer bought it after seeing the advert on our website. As you say a tidy profit but the seller was happy with the price she got.
            Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post

Yes the dealer bought it after seeing the advert on our website. As you say a tidy profit but the seller was happy with the price she got.
              Now that i know that it is a Surf the boss has set her heart on, i would have been prepared to pay PHM's asking price... Some you win...

Comment

judging by p&p campers price for our old valentine and then our old surf it would appear £4,000 is about the profit margin they look for

Comment

Originally posted by kyran View Post
                  judging by p&p campers price for our old valentine and then our old surf it would appear £4,000 is about the profit margin they look for
                  They sold me our current Rio last year for £27.000 and offered us £18.000 as a trade in on an R20 two weeks ago......... net loss for me £9.000 in 11 months

Comment

TheOldHobbit I take it that you will be keeping the Rio, warts and all!

Comment

Originally posted by JimBro View Post
                      TheOldHobbit I take it that you will be keeping the Rio, warts and all!
                      Absolutely.......... I won't give up on The Hobbit Mobile and have every intention to get to the bottom of the problem

Comment