1995 Nissan Serena Wheelhome - NOW SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 Nissan Serena Wheelhome - NOW SOLD

Andyvan has got a Romahome and he is now selling his lovely Nissan Serena Wheelhome Camper. Those who have met Andy at our meets will vouch that it is a lovely van. You can view the details here:

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/nissanserenawhee.html
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Thanks Graham, I think its a nice van too! and I am happy to show the van to anyone. So if you think it only 'might' be for you, do come and have a look... I won't bite.......

All the best
    Andyvan

Comment

Now reduced to £2,700 or near offer.

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/nissanserenawhee.html
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

It is indeedy a lovely van - I'd buy it like a shot if it was automatic! Brilliant little van, just the job for weekends away!

Comment

lovely camper for someone,
          Pity I just bought a new alternator for mine, ( cost almost as much)
          Should sell pretty quickly though,
          If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

Cheers Jayjay and Chocoholic,
            I've got my fingers crossed for later today as there are two viewings! (lets see if they turn up!) It is a very good van, but I think very particular so people have to see it and have it demonstrated to understand it. The few that have viewed have admired the condition just not been committed to the layout!
            Selling it is dragging on a bit now, partly because I went away for a 3 week break in my (new!) Romahome in August...... Just hope it finds a new owner soon, the right person will love it and I could do with the cash!
            Selling this time around has been an education, suffice it to say theres some funny folk out there!
            All the best
            Andyvan

Comment

Hi andyvan,
              A photo of the bed layout may help your ad
              Looks good setup to me, but it's what the buyers think in this world though
              Fingers crossed for quick sale for you M8
              If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

We sold our last car to 'We Buy Any Car'. Filled in the form for an instant online valuation, they were fairly straight forward to deal with. Obviously did not get top retail price, but enought to satisfy us and we did not have to deal with the riff raff and nerds. Money was in our bank account in 2 days.
                Mary

Comment

Van now sold thanks to the forum!!

Well I delivered the van to its new owner in Acton earlier tonight and hope that she enjoys the van as I have, and incidentally she did spot it on here!!
                  Heres a digest of my selling experience.
                  I used Gumtree first of all, all a bit grim 2 ads (in London and Brighton editions) generated about 17 enquiries and about 7 viewings, it also produced about 20 'rubbish' responses, clear scammers, offers to advertise my van on other media! also with upgrades it cost some £50.00.
                  Of the six viewers I think only 3 were genuinely interested in acquiring a van. I had put notices in the van as theres a lot of footfall where it was parked in Brighton, that included pictures of the tent extension and the roof elevated and the notices generated further interest too, 5 viewings but really most out of curiosity!
                  In short frustrating and relatively costly at first ...... But success through the forum. I did only get one response from here, but clearly it was 'the one' who bought my van
                  All the best
                  Andyvan

Comment

That's marvellous news Andy, so glad you managed to sell the van and this site helped in a small way. I will mark it sold on the website.

Well done mate.
                    Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X