2004 Kangoo Roo for sale - NOW SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 Kangoo Roo for sale - NOW SOLD

I have added a Kangoo Roo to the Small Motorhomes For Sale section of the website, if you are interested you can view it here.

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/kangoorooforsale.html
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

I had to do a double-take when I saw that - it's almost identical to mine which I sold in March (same year, mileage, colour, layout....).

It's a very good price too for anyone looking for a small campervan and a lot of fun!

Comment

Even better price now because it is reduced by £2,000

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/kangoorooforsale.html
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Go on, Karen - you know you want it - you're only here once!!!

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Yamaha View Post
          Go on, Karen - you know you want it - you're only here once!!!

Mike
          LOL! Almost tempting but having sold my own almost-identical Roo earlier this year, I'm now very happy tin-tenting in my old panel van and enjoying planning more modifications to it.

To my complete surprise, my van is working out much better in every way - there's a very much better use of the limited space, it's cooler in summer and warmer in winter, minimal condensation, longer and wider bed, double water and loo capacity and I get 30% better fuel economy - and I can carry bulky items.

I did consider the Roo but think I'm better off now with what I have - and, having really loved my Roo for the 3 years I had him, I never thought I'd say this!

Karen

Comment

This has now been sold.
            Graham

Comment

Do you happen to know who bought it? Some people contacted for an opinion on it (and other vehicles they'd seen).

I think the lucky purchaser probably had a very good deal. Well done and happy camping - to whoever this person is!

Comment

Originally posted by karenw View Post
                Do you happen to know who bought it? Some people contacted for an opinion on it (and other vehicles they'd seen).

I think the lucky purchaser probably had a very good deal. Well done and happy camping - to whoever this person is!
                No sorry, I don't know, I've just had an email from the owner to say it has been sold.
                Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X