SOLD - 2005 Autosleeper Mezan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - 2005 Autosleeper Mezan

Can you give Dilbert a new home? He lives in Eastbourne and he loves taking his owner on holidays, he is very frugal and does 50 mpg and has a low mileage.

Click the link for all the details. https://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/200...per-mezan.html

Ashdown E55E9935-BC01-47D7-8DE2-5EC5CF34C4AA.jpeg

Ashdown 54EE84A9-E9C6-4B7A-AB9D-23DFBE3C3D52.jpeg
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Looks identical to ours. A snip at that price! We paid a lot more.

A great little van, virtually identical to the equivalent aged R20.
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

NomadSue But how many years have you had yours?
      Too old to know everything!

Comment

Our Mezan is 5 years younger, this is almost identical, with an amazingly low mileage, the extras are worth having for a younger buyer. This is a snip !
        Last edited by Ian.C.S; 06-05-2020, 14:38.
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian.C.S View Post
          Our Mezan is 5 years younger, this is almost identical, with an amazingly low mileage, the extras are worth having for a younger buyer. This is a snip !
          I paid not that much more for a 2006 Surf with slightly more mileage in early September last year. I would say that as a comparison with what I paid that it is of about the right value, unless you consider a Mezan to be better quality than a Surf, which you probably will as you have one yourself , but then i am happy with what i have got.
          Or I would be if we could get out and use it!

Comment

Originally posted by JimBro View Post

I paid not that much more for a 2006 Surf with slightly more mileage in early September last year. I would say that as a comparison with what I paid that it is of about the right value, unless you consider a Mezan to be better quality than a Surf, which you probably will as you have one yourself , but then i am happy with what i have got.
            Or I would be if we could get out and use it!
            We ended up with the mezan as we couldn't get hold of another R20 (a long story re why we wanted to get rid of theR25). I know nothing about the surf campervans except that they look really good! Do they still make the Surf? Too many of these small campervans have gone out of production. A real shame!

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue View Post

We ended up with the mezan as we couldn't get hold of another R20 (a long story re why we wanted to get rid of theR25). I know nothing about the surf campervans except that they look really good! Do they still make the Surf? Too many of these small campervans have gone out of production. A real shame!
              They are still in production Gill gterr is having a new one built - or was before the lockdown - maybe seeing she has been mentioned she will give us an update.
              Jon
              Support the NHS go to Just Giving

Comment

NomadSue Nu Venture do a New Surf and a New Rio which are similar but the "New" versions are larger than the old Surf and Rio models. The "New" models are too long for my parking space...
                It appears they are now built by Nu Venture (Wigan) Ltd which appears to be a phoenix company arising from the ashes of Nu Venture Motor Homes Ltd.

​​​​​​​I do hope that gterr hasn't lost any money as the previous company went into liquidation in January 2020.

Comment

Hi there,
                  Th position is a little unclear (she says, calmly). I paid a hefty deposit to the 'old' company which has gone into liquidation. However, Debbie from Nu Venture assures me that my money is safe, and that production on my new Nu Venture Nu Rio Micro has begun. Indeed, she has sent a couple of photos. However, with lockdown the factory is currently closed. I have my fingers crossed. Will keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by JimBro View Post
                    NomadSue Nu Venture do a New Surf and a New Rio which are similar but the "New" versions are larger than the old Surf and Rio models. The "New" models are too long for my parking space...
                    It appears they are now built by Nu Venture (Wigan) Ltd which appears to be a phoenix company arising from the ashes of Nu Venture Motor Homes Ltd.

I do hope that gterr hasn't lost any money as the previous company went into liquidation in January 2020.
                    We can't manage anything any longer than the R25, R20 / Mezan as our parking space, too, is limited. Unless we coud trade in, getting a good price for the Mezan, I guess we will be staying with that for now.

It is not perfect, the main grumble being the lack of the tip up sink, meaning we could only house a very low portapotti inside the van. We need the higher version of the loo. Otherwise, it will do fine for now (WHEN we can finally use it, anyway) and does have a nice, big, double bed!

Comment

Another one sold, sales are starting to pick up, the campsites will soon be open, if you are thinking of selling your van now is a good time, here's how you can sell on our website, click the link https://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/sel...motorhome.html

Screenshot 2020-05-24 at 11.23.59.png

Graham
                      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X