SOLD - Brand New Fiat Ducato LWB Campervan Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - Brand New Fiat Ducato LWB Campervan Project

A unique opportunity for a self build enthusiast to complete this unfinished project, a BRAND NEW Fiat Ducato LWB, a lot the hard work has already been done, it just needs completing to your specification. Save thousands.

Click the link for all the details: https://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/new...n-project.html

Glasgow120758225_423229365310676_4115230003290877905_n.jpg
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

It's gone!
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Not surpised it was a amazing value for money...

Comment

Hi I am new to this site so hi to everybody I am the guy that bought the New Fiat Ducato Half built that was advertised on here so now got to start looking for furniture to fit it out So Open to Comments as we’re to buy I am very eager to complete it over the winter will keep you all up dated as to progress of the build thanks Andy

Comment

Hi Andy

Congratulations you’ve got a real bargain there I’m looking forward to seeing the progress as you continue the build.
          Graham

Comment

Hi and welcome Look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Comment

Hello 27 TUG and welcome from me too. Love watching other people's builds

Comment

Hey! How come I didn't see that? I would probably have bought it. I need something to do while we are caring for Mrs SuperSenior Fragrant and we can't go anywhere even if The Current Unpleasantness wasn't happenning. Grrrr
                Anyway welcome 27 TUG Andy I will follow your workmanship with jealousy!
                Nil desperandum. In loco parenthesis: My old man's in inverted commas.

Comment

Originally posted by gasgas View Post
                  Hey! How come I didn't see that? I would probably have bought it. I need something to do while we are caring for Mrs SuperSenior Fragrant and we can't go anywhere even if The Current Unpleasantness wasn't happenning. Grrrr
                  Anyway welcome 27 TUG Andy I will follow your workmanship with jealousy!
                  I did think about tagging you gasgas when I listed it but I thought you’d probably got enough on your plate at present.
                  Graham

Comment

Thank you for the thought Graham, I would certainly have had a go at it but it would be a bit bigger project than I have done so far. Or maybe that is just my imagination. The biggest job I've done to a motorhome so far is to convert a Burstner coachbuilt from LHD to RHD, and change the engine from a 19 to a 2.5 turbo and uprated the suspension accordingly. That camper would certainly have given me something to do, but it would all have to be outside, and the winter is coming! Interesting it would have been. My carpentry skills aren't up to much, I would probably have had to employ a good carpenter round the corner from where I live. I have found out where to get ash faced plywood in Leicester, special lightweight stuff that would be ideal.
                    What if . . . . . . .
                    Nil desperandum. In loco parenthesis: My old man's in inverted commas.

Comment

Hi all well to up date you flew to Glasgow Monday pickup the new camper drove back to Durley nr Winchester Been cataloging all the parts that came with it 90% all there so looking forward to getting it finished will post pics as it goes on stay safe every one Andy

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X