ROMINI FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROMINI FOR SALE

DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES WE HAVE TO SELL OUR LITTLE ROMINI AFTER WAITING SO LONG TO GET IT.IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH THIS SITE .IT IS TOTALY ORIGINAL IN FANTASTIC CONDITION AND COMES WITH AWNING WITCH WE THINK IS THE CORRECT ONE FOR THE VAN THIS ALSO IS IN AS NEW CONDITION.

Sad news. And you were so excited.
    I hope circumstances improve for you.
    I hope you will not mind a bit of humour though? Don't forget to tell the buyer how the seating is arranged. I don't want to go through all that explaining again. It WAS the SECOND time on this Forum.
    Good Luck, Jim.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

THANKS JIM WE HAVE THE HANG OF IT NOW THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP.LYNNE.

Comment

HI,

Sorry to hear you are having to sell your Romini.

I have sent you a PM about it, not for myself but know of someone who may be interested

Cheers

Rob
        Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Perhaps you could post pictures and price, so that we can pass the word?

Or put a link to your previous thread, the one that has the pics on? It certainly seemed to have scrubbed up well and should make a beautiful travelling home for someone.
          Last edited by NomadSue; 14-03-2013, 11:21.
          Carpe diem! :)

Comment

deposit taken

Well i expected it to go to a new home quite quickly but this might be a record. Another member has already been and looked at it, and left a deposit. Thank you to everybody who has helped us and you will see her with her new owner soon. Gary & Lynne

Comment

Blimey that really was fast!

Come on then, fess up, whos bought it???

Comment

It was moi

Comment

Originally posted by maddy View Post
                  It was moi
                  Cool, well done you. So whats your plans for it?

Comment

First step, wait for hubby to come home and tell him:redface then get towbar fitted to one or both vehicles, then go away and have fun with it - might even be able to come to the big spring meet now:thumbsup

Comment

First step, wait for hubby to come home and tell him:redface then get towbar fitted to one or both vehicles, then go away and have fun with it - might even be able to come to the big spring meet now:thumbsup
                      So in addition to your campervan then?

Comment

Yes, for the time being anyway. We will try it out for season, or 12 months, and if we get enough use to justify keeping both, we will, if not I guess we will have to decide which one to keep. When we have a normal summer, we usually manage about 70 nights away, so hope to improve on that.

Comment

Congratulations Maddy, I'm sure you'll love your little Romini but it will be a big decision as to which to keep.

Happy camping
                          Graham
                          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks Graham, yes you're right, it will be a very hard decision, but sometimes I think we are guilty of using the van like a caravan ie pitching up and not moving for a few days. This is obviously not how campervans/motorhomes are designed to be used and I get annoyed when my other half refuses to go off for the day in the van, which is small enough to use in this way, just because he says its too much trouble to put everything away. This is why I wondered if a caravan would suit us better.

Comment

Thanks Graham, yes you're right, it will be a very hard decision, but sometimes I think we are guilty of using the van like a caravan ie pitching up and not moving for a few days. This is obviously not how campervans/motorhomes are designed to be used and I get annoyed when my other half refuses to go off for the day in the van, which is small enough to use in this way, just because he says its too much trouble to put everything away. This is why I wondered if a caravan would suit us better.
                              Maddy, your husband is expressing the reason I have a Romini in preference to a motorhome.
                              I like to leave my Romini and the chores behind for the day, but I do like to sleep in my own (stand in) bed.
                              Also, in truth, a big reason for wilding not being my thing. I would never drive away and leave a Romini, which could be wheeled away like a wheelbarrow, unattended.
                              I really do like the freedom of a car in many ways, with a bed when I need it.
                              Jim.
                              Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X