C15 Nu Venture - NOW SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C15 Nu Venture - NOW SOLD

Hi all im considering, with much regret selling my beloved much renovated, loved and cared for camper!..Im putting our Vanroyce carravan on a permanent pitch on a site in Norfolk, which means that we can just whizz down on a Friday teatime after work in our car, we are finding that we dont use the camper much at all, and a car each, which we need living in the sticks, plus our camper, make it a dear do when taxing testing ins all 3 so we are thinking about selling to someone who would benifit from her more then we do iff anyone one is interested, please email me [email protected] its a tad bigger bodythen the romahomec15..more or less the same tho, Gadget man loved it when he first saw it so much he went n bought one!! he did get the romahome tho and didnt relise!! tho he is VERY much in love with Micshell....cheers Bob. 4 got to add looking 4 around 3k only!
    Last edited by Nu Venture, Cleethorpes; 23-06-2010, 21:26. Reason: 4 got to put price in .
    Rob,:thumbsup:

I can endorse all the above, fantastic buy, very very clean motor indeed, many extras, I know Bob very well, a man to be trusted, enclosed a couple of pictures of this motorhome.
    Attached Files
    Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
    'Live without regrets'

Comment

She looks lovely, hope you find a good home for her.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

H i Graham,....

Yes, thanks for that Graham, not too fussed as to wheather she goes really, but we dont use her as much as we should,AND would very much like to sell her to a Roma!!!!.....Tho not perfect, she is in fine fettle, and still returning 45/50mpg, uses no oil between changes, nor a drop of water Did i say the Vanroyce,my pride and other joy,will look like she will be up for sale too?My other half has just about convinced me to purchase a static caravan, for our newly aquired plot at Broadlands in Norflok, which seems ok But!!!!...Ah well we will see, lol ive always had a motorhome of sorts, and will get a duo if things arnt what they seem with staticsTake care and happy camping Bob Sharron

Comment

Sorry - being very cheeky as already have a beloved C15, but where did ya get your awning?

Comment

I know where you're coming from Nu Venture! That's why I had to sell my little camper and buy a little caravan. It was all down to cost as I needed to keep the car on the road as well and couldn't afford both!

I just wish caravans had four wheels, one at each corner!

It's a lovely SMH, I hope someone comes along and loves it like you!

Comment

Hi jAY, hope ure all ok , i did indeed sell my beloved C15 within one hour of putting her on e bay, (cash buyer) one VERY happy bunny!! I do however miss her, tho we do have our Vanroyce Caravan now on a permanent, pitch on the broads in Norfolk, we we go 2 on a weekly basis,(Norfolks largest, Naturist Place!!) no
              t your cuppa tea i no but no clothes to take!!!! im looking for a bong
              o
              or similar i think...mmmm

TAKE CARE Bob.

Comment

Hi Tabitha, i had one made, as its a bit higher then the Romahome a standard one doesnt fit,...out local sheet sail makers did it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu Venture, Cleethorpes View Post
                  : im looking for a bongo
                  or similar i think...mmmm

TAKE CARE Bob.
                  Congrats on selling so quickly! There's a bongo on here for sale - Dabs' - absolutely beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                    Congrats on selling so quickly! There's a bongo on here for sale - Dabs' - absolutely beautiful.
                    Thanks for the plug JayJay you are more than welcome to take a look at my Bongo Bob,even though I say it myself its a lovely van!!

Dabs

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X