Snowdrop's zooming off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowdrop's zooming off!

We've very mixed feelings about this, but we've too many vehicles, as the end photo shows:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bedford-Rascal...item41511033b9

Marc

A little Darling! Hope you're successful in selling her to someone who will appreciate her. Miss mine.

Comment

Thanks Jayjay, yes we will miss it, it was our first motorhome and it's been really great, there's just no comparision between tent and camper. It's definitely not our last one, we'll think again in a year or 2, but when we do get one we'll need to find somewhere to keep it as it's been driving me nuts having 5 vehicles and a single driveway!

Comment

OOps, that's overpopulation of a drive!! you must have to do a lot of car shuffling. It's bad enough here with 2 widths in the front, single down side of house and 1 and 1/2 at the back. My son insists on parking his old heap at the side under the car port, and the Duo is in front of the side gates, close to the hedge trying to hide. Luckily??? he has no job so does not go out much, but has Aspergers Syndrome so is not very co-operative Ann

Comment

Hi Ann

Yes we do, and it's a right pain in t'khyber!

As well as SD I'm also selling the red MR2, so we'll be down to 'just' the 3 vehicles between the 2 of us.

Your setup sounds great by comparison. I would like to set up some kind of business where I could cost-justify leasing some kind of premises with space for vehicles ... I think the most important thing as that it be easy to just jump in a vehicle and go, rather than shuffling them around all the time.

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by marc4242 View Post
            Hi Ann
            I would like to set up some kind of business where I could cost-justify leasing some kind of premises with space for vehicles ... I think the most important thing as that it be easy to just jump in a vehicle and go, rather than shuffling them around all the time.
            Marc
            I had almost the same idea, my previous home was just 1 mile from Poole Hospital and 2 miles into Poole. Originally it had a narrow gateway and drive wide enough for 1 1/2 cars. I widened the gate and widened the parking area for 2 cars plus good walking space and thought I could rent out 1 parking space.

Unfortunately I had to sell and move to the present house to provide a home for my son. This is 5 miles from the town centre and no way to make extra cash.

When I worked at Woking a lot of people rented out their parking space Monday to Friday from 8.30 - 5. Ann

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X