Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome R10 Solo for sale on Ebay !!!!

Hi Folks
    Have just seen a listing on Ebay (listing no 220636813462) for a 2009 R10 solo, appears to be in York and for sale at £16,000 or best offer! The owners number is within the listing.
    I obviously know nothing more about it, but hope it might help someone who's looking for one.
    All the best
    Andyvan

Its still there!

Just thought I'd bump this to the top....... would seem to be worth pursuing if you're after one....... at a good saving too!
    Enjoy the weekend
    Andyvan

Comment

Isn't it lovely?

Comment

I saw the mileage and thought "wow, someone's been having fun" and then noticed their occupation. A lot of travelling to concerts by the look of it! Presumably not a double bass player

Actually...looking at the tax expiry date, it's almost 18 months old so the mileage isn't that much. Makes my 2.5K in 4 months look a bit poor!
        Neil

Comment

Still for sale and now reduced to £12,500 !!!!!!

Hello all,
          Begining to feel like some sort of pimp now!!!!! However if its genuine and if you're thinking of getting an R10, I see its been reduced to £12,500 (sale not auction) on Ebay....
          Be good if someone on here got a bargain!

All the best
          Andyvan

Comment

R10

The offer sounds too good to be true. I love mine and if it is a diesel they have a faqntastic petrol consumption - much better than my little 998cc agila.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X