Romahome FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome FREE

Romahome Demountable on Bedford Rascal needs MOT.Must be collected by mid August!
    Due to work commitments I have to relocate from the Manchester area to the west midlands and dont have time to get the small weld on the floor done. So it will be free to the collector. Any enquiries PM or a message and have a chat...... Pete Smallwood

I'd love mine back... only I can't stand the low ceiling height, it kills my back. I was going there on getting another one if the caravan idea didn't work... maybe it will be easier if the drive 'path' works with the Mr Shifta... otherwise I'm going back to a small MH! But that will be next year as no dosh for now!

someone on here is going to love this one! Giving it away Pete....

It's a demountable, so even if it needed too much welding, there's still the chance of just remounting it on a new vehicle, isn't there?
    Last edited by jayjay; 10-08-2010, 13:04.

Comment

I did find a 'doner' but again no time to get it and do the swap.... but I will be back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by harleypete View Post
        Romahome Demountable on Bedford Rascal needs MOT.Must be collected by mid August!
        Due to work commitments I have to relocate from the Manchester area to the west midlands and dont have time to get the small weld on the floor done. So it will be free to the collector. Any enquiries PM or a message and have a chat...... Pete Smallwood
        pretty please, can I take you up on your offer? I'm only in Yorkshire so I could borrow the trailer and pick it up this weekend or next week. Please send me an E mail to [email protected] Will try to PM you as well. Money's tight at present, but I would be more than willing to give you a donation!
        Cheers, Chris
        Last edited by morph; 10-08-2010, 21:45.

Comment

Caused no end of family problems now. My son and nephew (where I have it stored) now think they should have it....dont know what to do now.....

Comment

Yes, but will your son and nephew be able to find the time and money in order to get it done up, and on the road - or will they be expecting you to do that for them? I have three sons, one of whom, in that situation, would want me to sort it out for them as well!

Or will you just end up carrying on paying for storage, etc, until it eventually falls to pieces?

It's a tough one Pete! Good luck with it and let us know!

ETA: Before I bought my Roma, I wanted to buy a C15, however the lady who was selling got into the same kind of thing with her daughters, who thought they ought to have it for nothing! She ended up keeping it herself as they couldn't decide who was going to have the reponsibility for taxing, mot-ing etc.
            Last edited by jayjay; 12-08-2010, 09:40.

Comment

Motorhome

Originally posted by harleypete View Post
              , send message to [email protected], is motorhome still available

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X