awning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awning

Hi, I'm new to this so hope I'm doing it right. Does anyone know where we can get a cheap drive away awning for a daihatsu romahome. It's about 8ft high at the back(where the door is). We live in West Yorkshire, and all that come up on e bay are miles away, and cost a fortune, and I've only just found Small motorhomes forum.

Welcome to the forum beckiesgran! Just wanted to say Hi.

Ebays a bit hit and miss for things like that, you never know you might just find one that a cheap one just round the corner pops on next week.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly who can help, we're a friendly bunch.
    sightings and blogs from the Erewash Valley - http://www.erewashvalleywildlife.org.uk/. my flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/chris_love/.
    Be a fan of Erewash Valley Wildlife on Facebook.

Comment

Hello Beckiesgran

Glad you have found us, welcome.

I don't know whether this one is still for sale but it is certainly cheap.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...read.php?t=604
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi to you!

The best fit for your van has got to be the Movelite Square. I've got the earlier version, used to fit my Bedford Rascal roma suberbly... There are also the Harrison driveaway awnings that are wonderful as well.

A search on here for 'awning' will bring up a few discussions, pros and cons, etc.

Comment

thanks

Thanks for your replies, I have sent a message to the lady selling the awning, so I will wait for a reply. Maybe I'll get one soon who knows

Comment