citroen c15d hylo romahome table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

citroen c15d hylo romahome table

hi there, i've just bought a citroen c15d hylo romahome but there was no table with it. could anyone help me as to wear i could buy one. any help with this would be great. thanks.

Originally posted by mark View Post
    hi there, i've just bought a citroen c15d hylo romahome but there was no table with it. could anyone help me as to wear i could buy one. any help with this would be great. thanks.
    Hi Mark

This question was asked a while back and had a few responses if it helps the thread is here

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...ead.php?t=1520
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

citroen romahome hylo table

hi there graham, thanks for directing me to the thread for the romahome table.i got all the information that i needed and ended up making my own.It cost around £50 to make so i'm well happy.Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
        hi there graham, thanks for directing me to the thread for the romahome table.i got all the information that i needed and ended up making my own.It cost around £50 to make so i'm well happy.Thanks again.

All part of the service, glad you got it sorted.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X