Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C15 auxiliary springs

Citroen C15 d spring assisters.

These are bolt on in place of the rear bump stop plate.

will lift rear end up about 3 - 4 inches

£50 inc P&P

PM me please as I only have 2 sets at the moment and first come first served

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by RRH; 16-02-2011, 22:47. Reason: add a picture

Sold both sets already so I will make some more by thursday. The next ones may have a stainless bottom support but same price.

I tried some black 9 1/2 inch ones on my roma and it handled like a F1 car ish and no roll in the corners.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by RRH; 20-02-2011, 09:46.

Comment

I have made 3 more pairs of spring assisters, all gloss Black.

Comment

spring assisters

I finally manage to find this thread. I would very much like to talk to you about these , can you give me a ring (xxxxxx mobile or xxxxxx land line or let me have your no so as I can call you. Den

Phone numbers removed by admin. Please use the personal message service on the forum, this is for your protection.

Comment

Hi
          I've just joined to enquire about these spring assisters, as I've just bought a 1991 nu venture baby which is wiping its bum on the floor....
          I've just been having a quick look around the forum, and see you were lucky to survive a boating accident, so hope you are recovering
          If you get a chance, can you message me about these assisters, as I don't seem to have permission to pm you
          thanks
          jinks

Comment

Hi Jinklebert

First time posters only have limited permissions to deter spammers. I have just approved your membership so you will be able to send personal messages now, although I am not sure he will be able to help you just yet he is still recovering from his accident.

Welcome to the forum.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi, Rio
              Hope you are feeling better now you are home M8,
              Imagine the fun you can have careering round the place in a wheel chair
              Don't push too quickly to get up and about, take your time and get a solid repairs to them legs,
              On another note,
              Can you tell me the dimensions of the springs you are using on these assister springs, as I am looking making similar assister for my Fiat doblo camper,
              But so far have been unable to source springs,
              Any assistance would be appreciated,
              Here's for your early recovery and back to your old haunts,
              Regards
              Pete
              If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

C15 spring assisters

Hi rlo, I'm interested in a set of spring assisters could you please pm me. Many thanks tony

Comment

Hi Tony,

sorry I no longer make anything for Romahomes as I can't stand up.
                  best to call Graystones or give Ant a call.

regards

Comment

C15 Roma spring assisters

Hi again rio just seen your reply to my post, and appreciate your heath probs etc.dont worry about my somewhat trivial enquiries, I'll explore other avenues, I wish you well thanks tony

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X