citroen c15d hylo romahome lightweight driveaway awning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

citroen c15d hylo romahome lightweight driveaway awning

hi there. can anyone recomend a lightweight driveawy awning for my citroen c15d hylo romahome which has a ground sheet, curtains/blinds because the awning i have is the original awning that came with it when i bought it and has no curtains/blinds which doesn't give you any privacey and i don't know where to purchase the curtains/blinds. the awning is very heavy and takes up alot of room in the van when traveling so something lightweight would be perfect. if anyone can help me out i would be very grateful. thank you.

Hi Mark the Movelite driveaway awnings are very popular with small motorhome owners.

http://astore.amazon.co.uk/smallmoca...ail/B001TM7JV6

Or a cheaper version is the Outhouse Handi

http://astore.amazon.co.uk/smallmoca...ail/B001TM5WZG

Both have flaps that roll down over the window and velcro in place for privacy, are lightweight and fit in one small bag and the Movelite square has a free inner bedroom.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

My caravan (10ft Kip) came with a truly huge awning, which (according to photos) went right around the back and up the side, making the whole thing look like a bungalow (and about the same size). It was bespoke, made of canvas and extremely heavy! I couldn't even lift the bag of poles!

Fortunately I had hung onto my Movelite (the older version, now callled the square) from when I had a Romahome, and that fit over the back brilliantly! Very easy to put up after a few practice runs, and very lightweight. I'd love one of the new movelite squares as the design is much better, but my old movelite is still going yet!

Meant to add: these come with a groundsheet, but I've never used mine. I just use the grass as a carpet!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X