Romahome Awning for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome Awning for sale

We have a drive-away awning that was probably made for a C15 (either Hytop or Hylo) Romahome. The legs are very adjustable and it will fit up to our R20 but the canvas seems quite as stretch to peg in place.

It is old, and canvas so quite heavy although we managed to trial it for the photos on our R20 without too much trouble. The canvas and windows etc appear in good nick but the plastic mudwall is ripped in a few places.

Comes complete with poles, canvas and curtains, including tent and pole bags and I'll try sort out some tent pegs from our stock.

We can bring to the Moreton on the Marsh rally if folks are interested and deliver that weekend if close to the site or route from Southampton, otherwise buyer collects from Southampton area (easy from M3 J12)

Pictures are at http://m0acl.ham-radio-op.net in the Temp album.

£20

Brian

Hello awning for hylo citroen

i LIVE IN BRISTOL AR YOU COMING PAST EN ROUTE TO MORETON IN THE MARSH ?

Comment

Sorry - it's off route - had we not got to rush back on Sunday we would have happily made a detour.

However I am meeting with family who live in Bristol next weekend. If you are pretty sure you want it I could ask them to deliver/meet you somewhere. However I would need a firm commitment because otherwise they'll have to store it until we see them next which might be a while.

Brian

Comment

hello

hello brian, i'm away for the whitsun weekend camping but i deffinitely want the awning, i am back tuesday may 31st if you give me their address i can collec on wednesday 1st June. can i leave the payment with them too!.

Comment

Yes to your awning please.

hello brian I'm not sure if i sent the last e mail to you but i'm away until after the bank holiday could collect the awning from your family in bristol after that and pay then too if you want. best wishes let me know of any arrangements .

Comment

Hi - sorry we were away on the weekend and I wanted to speak with my sister before committing her to taking the awning over to Bristol. I spoke with her last night and she's happy. She lives in Wrington but also has a daughter living somewhere on the Gloucester Road (in Henlease I think).

I'll take the awning over to my daughter's barbecue this weekend, pass it on to my sister who will take it home. Once I know she's got it I'll pass on her mobile number to you and the two of you can sort out collection.

I'll dig out some tent pegs for it too over the next couple of days. Other than those it should be ready for use but as I said in the description, the plastic mudwall at the bottom has a few rips so would benefit from tidying.

Brian
            (hope the changing of my forum name hasn't caused confusion either)

Comment

hello

hello Brian that is so kind, I'm getting things sorted out now this weekend is my first in the hylo learning curve Eh ! my e mail is [email protected] if this is easier. Best wishes

Comment

I presume you have sold this awning by now?

Ho ho. One thing we DO have a lot of is pegs for tents!!
                Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Yeah - sorry but we sold it to the person who replied earlier.

We might have a quicktent up for sale sometime in the future - still trying to decide what our awning solution will be.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X